POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Houndstooth
2hcn77p.jpg

28h1us4.jpg

Neapolitan
2i03eoj.jpg

ng57w7.jpg

yo any1 who been to capcity recently know if they have a blk/teal version of the sharks fitted yet??? thx

wow that houndstooth leaders is fresh. i think it might be my first leaders fitted (hopefully)
To Write Love On Her Arms​
Rescue Is Possible​

Yooooo CC!

Im planning on coppin some stuff this next update but the problem is that I cant have it shipped to m home address due to recent mail theft in my neighborhood. Is it at all possible to have it sent to my work? I've ordered before from the site many times before (my name is Edwin M. from CA if you guys can remember). Let me know whassup with it.

Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily

That devils hat, is that a new logo?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

trying to find some fitteds online. any good online shops? and whats "cc" everyone is taking about? thanks
Reppin' 415

Wanted DS 9/9.5: AM95 "Neo Escape"/ Amsterdam AM1/ FootPatrol Stabs/ Bape D2/ Silver Surfers/

Quote:
and whats "cc" everyone is taking about?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Props to Shadi and Plump for my fitteds. Anytime I rock something from Peg, I get mad people asking me about it. Busted out the Kings joint lastnight and it was a problem.

Again thanks fellas!

I got a beef wit CC. Why when I ordered a fitted last Friday and I never got a confirmation e-mail but I got an order # and it never came so I called them yesterday nd they told me tha hat I ordered was sold out, nd he said I should have got an e-mail that said that hat was sold out, but I never received an e-mail from them, so I tried to order a different hat yesterday and once again I never got a confirmation e-mail or an e-mail saying that tha hat I ordered sold out, so I have no clue if tha order went through or not. THESE DUDES ARE TERRIBLE, NOBODY SHOULD EVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN

Back
Top Bottom