POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Alvin
smh.gif
@ future exclusives...thats so wack! how are you gonna jack a fitted straight down to the TM.
COMMITTEE

BLACK-RAPwww.black-rap.com

Anyone know Pegasus' contact info???????????
Do they do phone orders cause I need this t-dot beef and brocs ASAP
2mwgxsi.jpg
It's Hard To Analyze Which Guys Is Spies/Be Advised People/We Recognize Who Lies/It's All In The Eyes Chico

Ty, much love on that. I figured it' was something with the system.

does CC set aside a certain # of hats for the store and certain number for web orders?

I hope that PHX is around when my boy is down in jersey...
formerly shoeWUfreak

grabbed this while visiting my folks out in MPLS...

the lids in the mall out there had an impressive selection of twins hats... way better than any lids selection of boston hats here in boston..

one of the sections..

also... i saw this at some random mom and pop shop but they only had small sizes... i would have grabbed it right away if they had my size..anyone know how old it may be?

"to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

in that vikings joint? nah.. i wish.. 1/4 is the biggest they had.. if they had anything between 1/2 and 3/4 i woulda scooped it right up..
"to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

posted these a while back--i think in the fitted thread before this.. just found the pics again so i figured id throw em up again..

it took me a while to find fitteds for both of these jems...

:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

another few older flicks from the previous thread...

hes a GRADY baaaaaaaaaaby.. you already... ZONE 2 born and raised... that should make anyone from the A laugh...

:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

so nobody has told me how to check my order on CC, i havent gotten a confirmation email and i ordered on friday
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
so nobody has told me how to check my order on CC, i havent gotten a confirmation email and i ordered on friday

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

Anyone been to Peg lately? Anything new?

I wish CC would stop playin around and rep for the big head folks...Pause

There are a few hats I want from there but I wont waste my time going to the store b/c they never have a 8 1/4 anyway...

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
>:
mad.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Signatures are overrated...Thats why you are reading this....

Quote:
There are a few hats I want from there but I wont waste my time going to the store b/c they never have a 8 1/4 :wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Back
Top Bottom