POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

i dont see anything wrong with stall and dean...they make nice stuff..chicago dudes are big on the matching stall and dean hat and jacket

roll.gif
at the salty dudes on here

Cap City needs to hire 1 or 2 of them young latin broads that be patrolin' the strip out there. Them broads walk around all day doin' nothin'. Put'em to work. Aint nothin' more gut wrentchin' than sittin' cramped up for 25 minutes in that lil' musty rollerskate from 42nd & tofinally arrive there, only to see a bunch of husky dudes sittin' in the cut eatin' take out. The spot be smellin' like boneless chicken chunks soonas you walk up in there. Ya'll need a couple of them lil' short chicks wit' the big legs to model fitteds in the window or somethin'.That's why I aint been there in a minute. First off, that bus gives me the creeps. How the hell you take that bus 2PM in the afternoon & the whole busbe dark as hell inside? That joint got like 3 windows & 18 seats. Everybody on that bus look like they JUST got here. I coulda sworn I seen a dude take arooster out a knapsack & put him in the seat right next to him on some Borat i5h. I was like "How you do that?" I might make the trip back outthere before year's end, I dunno. Hopefully ya'll take what I say into consideration & there'll be a couple of new pretty faces there. I betternot see nothin' stupid like Plump in a wig or somethin'....

Yea Since the thread says post your new era and snapbacks i aint wanna be postin in the wrong thread! I like S&D a lot! NYorkers been rockin S&D for awhile!

^ How does that$%!$ work anyway? You go to the Port Authority bus terminal and look for a small!%#% tourbus or something? And you ask the driver for Bergenlineand you get there? And how the hell do you get back?

I wanna take a chance and skip Peg to go to CC but damn, I dont wanna get lost or stuck in a place WAY out there..

Cap City needs to hire 1 or 2 of them young latin broads that be patrolin' the strip out there. Them broads walk around all day doin' nothin'. Put 'em to work. Aint nothin' more gut wrentchin' than sittin' cramped up for 25 minutes in that lil' musty rollerskate from 42nd & to finally arrive there, only to see a bunch of husky dudes sittin' in the cut eatin' take out. The spot be smellin' like boneless chicken chunks soon as you walk up in there. Ya'll need a couple of them lil' short chicks wit' the big legs to model fitteds in the window or somethin'. That's why I aint been there in a minute. First off, that bus gives me the creeps. How the hell you take that bus 2PM in the afternoon & the whole bus be dark as hell inside? That joint got like 3 windows & 18 seats. Everybody on that bus look like they JUST got here. I coulda sworn I seen a dude take a rooster out a knapsack & put him in the seat right next to him on some Borat i5h. I was like "How you do that?" I might make the trip back out there before year's end, I dunno. Hopefully ya'll take what I say into consideration & there'll be a couple of new pretty faces there. I better not see nothin' stupid like Plump in a wig or somethin'....

couldnt have said it better myself
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Star Time

Cap City needs to hire 1 or 2 of them young latin broads that be patrolin' the strip out there. Them broads walk around all day doin' nothin'. Put 'em to work. Aint nothin' more gut wrentchin' than sittin' cramped up for 25 minutes in that lil' musty rollerskate from 42nd & to finally arrive there, only to see a bunch of husky dudes sittin' in the cut eatin' take out. The spot be smellin' like boneless chicken chunks soon as you walk up in there. Ya'll need a couple of them lil' short chicks wit' the big legs to model fitteds in the window or somethin'. That's why I aint been there in a minute. First off, that bus gives me the creeps. How the hell you take that bus 2PM in the afternoon & the whole bus be dark as hell inside? That joint got like 3 windows & 18 seats. Everybody on that bus look like they JUST got here. I coulda sworn I seen a dude take a rooster out a knapsack & put him in the seat right next to him on some Borat i5h. I was like "How you do that?" I might make the trip back out there before year's end, I dunno. Hopefully ya'll take what I say into consideration & there'll be a couple of new pretty faces there. I better not see nothin' stupid like Plump in a wig or somethin'....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Star Time

roll.gif
roll.gif

im hiigh outta my mind dyin laughin over here

6ooud8i.png

eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

don't be dissin the buses, you dunno how many
eek.gif
shawtys u be seein on them, granted its as dark theglv on them joints

I wanna take a chance and skip Peg to go to CC but damn, I dont wanna get lost or stuck in a place WAY out there..

Same here.

Can someone post official LEGIT directions to capcity from manhatten or does any train go by CC?

^^ the ones I posted by bus from 42nd st a few pages back were the most offical ones ur gonna get, no trains go by us

Back
Top Bottom