POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Some new Supreme jump-offs...Big Apple Series

8a1dnjr.jpg

6k7uddk.jpg

6y363nq.jpg

7x0yvfc.jpg

anybody got those SO SO DEF fitteds that JD be rockin ? i dont care for the artist on the label but it would be nice to have one of those fitteds to add to thecollection for the hell of it. Whats up with that place in the youtube about fitteds....anyone ever been there?

Damn, ya'll beasted hard on those leaders hats. I checked in the early afternoon, they weren't up, went to work, came home and tried to order and theyare out of the hornets, Raiders, and Bulls colorways in a 5/8s already? Wow... Ty, any future plans for more runs of that hat with different team colors? Ithought about the knicks or A's, but I have too many hats in both of those colors already.

HEY TY!!!, you might not remember me, but i'm the kid that contacted you via myspace awhile back asking for info on the retail getting into the retailbusiness, I was just thinking, if you plan on doin a 3m hat, could you make one with 3m only on the leaders font. So it's a normal wool hat with LEADERS in3m, just a suggestion. Ordered my chicago team spirit hat yesterday, you sent a tracking number, and i was wondering when to be expecting the hat.?

where has davis and fab been?

47b7cc37b3127cceb25ea47bd9c700000026108AcOGTdy3ctr

^
grin.gif
This was from back in July. Him, myself, Q & Fab linked &posted up in the Heights one weekend. Me & son was in the chicken shack like 2 in the morning mad tipsy. This dude dropped all his fries in the chair likean infant & we dipped like "Hey it's not my problem, let Punjab clean that up". That was the last time I seen him. As far as Fab, I speak toFab more often then I speak to anyone else. He's doin' his thing, he good. Once we get all this bugged out weather out the way, I'd definetly liketo try to set somethin' up wit' the ol' timers. Everybody mad old now, so it's definetly neccesary. Strictly the ol' timers though, onlythe day one heads. Maybe one or two exceptions because we got a couple of new generation heads that put it down wit' us too. I promise I'mma set it upfor '08, I got it.....

Originally Posted by Star Time

He used to have the ill Iceberg joints, the detachable Mickey Mouse & Pluto joints. I aint even know they made Iceberg in that size, it was like watching an actual Disney movie. He's probably the flyest Asian dude I know & I know a good 22 asian dudes give or take.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom