POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Them leaders fitteds is fire...but i aint from the chi but if i was
eek.gif
copped

Anybody who can lace me with some of them GDFT joints, get at me. I'm so broke I have to move older hats just to buy new ones.
smh.gif

8axvtr7.jpg

Need to re-up on some others like the GDFT's and new Freshjive.

Now with them DOPE Leaders Team Spirt fitteds , I really want one but just feel funny about rocking a hat with the city Chicago on it. For me I feel like itwouldnt be right rocking the store thats based and for the Chi ppl while im not near the city.... But none the less DOPE fitted and Im in Love with the homesRAIDERS colorway.

RICO: I feel the same way. I ALMOST hit the confirm button on the Raiders themed one, but just couldn't do it. I'm okay with buying MLB/NHL fitteds forother cities, but those things directly rep the Chi. Just wouldn't feel right.
laugh.gif

I AM getting both Freshjive Raiders variations. It's not exact, but close enough for me. I'm desperate.

Saw all those Sharks fitted today but didn't have my size on the all black/logo...smh! Saw bunch of 3/8, 1/4, and 1 5/8

I'm not from Seattle, SF, VA or Toronto but I have Goodfoot, True, CommonWealth and Goods fitteds....even wear in the shop...hell I even have St.Alfredfitteds and they're across the street from me. Atleast you guys can say "This a guy from NTs shop in Chicago, another guy from NT came up with thelogo".

laugh.gif

I feel ya donjuan. Just feels a little weird with the Chi being directly on the front of every hat. I probably should have got the Raiders one, but oh well.

something to be gained from dudes expressing their opinion on the Leaders hats if you ask me... I do kinda see where baby dill is coming from

it's obviously not serious but it matters

dope concept regardless!

Originally Posted by baller mayo

new goodfoot fitteds for the holidays

i've been told they don't do web sales, buti'm not sure but
does any one know a website i can get any of these hats from in a 7 5/8................

someone please help me get one of these in a 7 5/8 i will gladly take care of them with no problem

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'm not from Seattle, SF, VA or Toronto but I have Goodfoot, True, CommonWealth and Goods fitteds....even wear in the shop...hell I even have St.Alfred fitteds and they're across the street from me. Atleast you guys can say "This a guy from NTs shop in Chicago, another guy from NT came up with the logo".

curious, is Chicago Leaders the name of the store? if not you should prob make a new hat with just leaders and see what happens...those other ones aremore or less like repping a brand whereas yours are more repping the store/location...like said b4 some designs have been dope but people are holdingout....

2125054484_eeedd66e55.jpg

Latest pick ups... Nothing we haven't seen before, but as usual thanks to Kris/Siirkus for the special order hook up. I'm still salty there isn't aHornets colored Leaders hat in there, but you all beasted on the 5/8's. I'm not sure why you all are hating on the "Chicago" portion of thehat though. You act like when you rock an NY or an LA or even a logo hat you aren't repping that city just as much. Maybe it isn't as big a deal for mesince I lived in the Chi for a good part of my adult life, but even in Detroit I still love that hat. If they lost the "Chicago" part it would reallyhurt the overall desgin I feel because it takes away from the overall Starter brand asthetic of the hat.

Some joints I picked up the last few weeks . . . Now that Goliath opened up their store Finally got me the white "Harlem World" to go with myblack . . . And they NEED to take that off the site tho, if you REALLY rep Harlem like that, get on the 6 walk through the hood and go to Goliath . . .Don't be in Iowa misrepresented OUR hood for the sake of having a "cool fitted" . . . ANYway . . . The 2 plaid Yanks was like $9.99 so I decidedto scoop them up for next summer . . .

I'm not sure why you all are hating on the "Chicago" portion of the hat though. You act like when you rock an NY or an LA or even a logo hat you aren't repping that city just as much.
I don't think anyone is hating. The idea of directly repping a city or store I have no connection do stops me from plunking down my $25. Iwould not buy a Huf, Stussy, or Goodfoot fitted either, though. Just doesn't feel right. But you just showed a picture of a Hammer & Sickle fitted sothat's not obviously a concern of yours.

If they lost the "Chicago" part it would really hurt the overall desgin I feel because it takes away from the overall Starter brand asthetic of the hat.
Agreed. The hat is very appealing as it is.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

And they NEED to take that off the site tho, if you REALLY rep Harlem like that, get on the 6 walk through the hood and go to Goliath . . . Don't be in Iowa misrepresented OUR hood for the sake of having a "cool fitted" . . . ANYway . . .
laugh.gif
blame rappers like mase/jimmy/cam for commercializingyour hood....just like kids in iowa will wear NY, B, Sox etc etc they will wear the harlemworld joints...

^ Actually I bought the USSR (i.e. Russia for you youngins) specifically because of what it represents. There is something about a dude who lived through theRegan/cold war era wearing that fitted that is appealing to me. I grew up constantly being told that the Soviet Union was some communist power house poised totake over the world and by the time I was old enough to understand what that meant I found out they were a crumbling, backwards empire bearly holding on. Atthis point rocking that fitted is satirical and funny to me, not to mention the looks it will garnish from people who still cling to those cold war fears. Ifeel you though, the second I saw it on the site I thought to my self "oooh, they will have a problem selling that fit I bet."

But I do see your point, some people see wearing a fitted as repping something. I'm even hesitant to rock a NY fitted for the same reason (all though Istill do occasionally). But I've got fitteds from teams that are all over the US & Canada and unless I have a personal issue with a city it is whateverto me.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'm not from Seattle, SF, VA or Toronto but I have Goodfoot, True, CommonWealth and Goods fitteds....even wear in the shop...hell I even have St.Alfred fitteds and they're across the street from me. Atleast you guys can say "This a guy from NTs shop in Chicago, another guy from NT came up with the logo".

curious, is Chicago Leaders the name of the store? if not you should prob make a new hat with just leaders and see what happens...those other ones are more or less like repping a brand whereas yours are more repping the store/location...like said b4 some designs have been dope but people are holding out....
There are only about 8 out of probably 50 some hats that say Chicago on them. The rest of the designs and colorways either say "LEADERS" or"LD. And the name of the store is Leaders1354.
RS"

Back
Top Bottom