POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

that commonwealth hat is horrible... the hell was they thinkin
sick.gif

Any places that are carrying sidewinder's fitted?, not the S one the one with the logo with the snake wrappe around the bat.

checked all the sites all sold out...

eek.gif
laugh.gif

-liquid sword chamber

We should be gettin some in soon, I did a couple not too long ago, one a gray/yellow/white/dark grey colorway I belive and the other a lil more crazy

Originally Posted by Solemate96

would the NHL Blues fitted match the Jordan X's?
Which X's are you trying to match with? "Cause if you have a pair of blue and yellow ones...
smh.gif

How do the vintage new era hats on cc fit? Are they the same as todays new era fit? Any help would be appreciated

^ To me the fit is a little different. Every hat I own is a 7 5/8s and I think the vintage ones fit a little tighter... I can still fit a 5/8s but it feelsslightly more snug IMO.

The snuggness I can deal with though, but changing the sweatband to black was the smartest thing they ever did. I always hesitate wearing my NFL fitteds justbecause I don't want to dirty up the sweatband (I know the black is dirty too, but I can't tell so I don't think about it)

Has anyone did "I LOVE NY" fitted, just wondering cause im seeing i love my hood and i love my life but no love for the city? Of course add atwist to it maybe the statue of liberty or a big red apple or something....something that reflects on NYC.

Originally Posted by air max 87

eek.gif
laugh.gif

-liquid sword chamber

We should be gettin some in soon, I did a couple not too long ago, one a gray/yellow/white/dark grey colorway I belive and the other a lil more crazy

aight cool

picked this up
pimp.gif

Wow, they took my colorway on that flyers fitted
smh.gif
smh.gif

My devils is better, been havin it in the basement stash for months
laugh.gif
frown.gif

The whalers is pretty
pimp.gif

Sometimes..Im glad I lived in NYC in the early part of my childhood......I would be blowing money left and right on fitteds....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Anybody have Pegasus' address? Makin' a trip to NYC the 28th. Want to make it out there, possibly CC. I'll see how much time I'll have to shop.

Back
Top Bottom