POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

290668483_2ac601ba33.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 153, 51)]Can someone give me some information on this hat? I have the Yellow/Black one, I don't know what Ole means or anything. All I know it is a King Stampede. I needed a Yellow hat so I copped it a while back, but just not remembered to make a post to ask about it.[/color]

Olé is used to expressed approval or encouragement or triumph, it's a Spanish word~

anyone know where to get blue/orange fitted above

Originally Posted by Liquid Sword Chamber

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

290668483_2ac601ba33.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 153, 51)]Can someone give me some information on this hat? I have the Yellow/Black one, I don't know what Ole means or anything. All I know it is a King Stampede. I needed a Yellow hat so I copped it a while back, but just not remembered to make a post to ask about it.[/color]

Olé is used to expressed approval or encouragement or triumph, it's a Spanish word~

anyone know where to get blue/orange fitted above

Not sure what size you wear, but boundlessny.com has a 7 1/4 for $19.99. Hope thathelps.

if anyone here wears a size 7 3/4 then check out my firends website. he's selling his colection. Huf, Supreme, Stussy, UNDFTD, and more!
Check it 0ut!
beatslim.com

i know im probably late, but corporate faxed us the new OTF hats, looks like the jays are bringing back the old school logo, indians, a's, phillies, and afew other teams throwing out some new looks

Those all look promising.

The old Blue Jays logo is coming back next year but only for Friday home games where the Jays will wear throwbacks.

The Indians and Phillies will also have similar throwback promotions.

What's so special about those Mishka joints? I collect Canucks NE's but that fitted is definitely not coppable. Green and pink? C'mon...

^ Cam you still need Canuck joints? get @ me.

laugh.gif
Thunder got banned for what?

pardon my ignorance but do huf hats always sell out? ive been interested in their hats since the LV ones but dont wanna pay OD prices for them. im probably theonly NTer from SF that hasnt been inside that store(smh at myself). never felt the need to. my wardrobe is pretty much ralph lauren,white tees, and hoodies.those indie labels never really was my thing.

^ Depending on the underbrim that Devils could be
pimp.gif

That kings from Peg had me all confused though. I thought they happened to get stock in of those Winfield athletics joints from Japan, but they just happenedto reproduce the same classic kings hat. Lucky for me because I wasn't trying to pay the crazy price and shipping that they were charging on the Winfieldsite.
Still I wish I could've gotten this one in my size for $50, if it had a kelly underbrim it would be a wrap.
yhst-69373508076111_1979_2407772

Super, huf makes their hats in limited numbers, but hardly sells out the first weekend. Usually they tend to stay in the store throughout the week.
The LA Kings fitted is
pimp.gif

This is the joint that wasn't pictured. I think this and the White/Black with the mint H were the best out of all 6. Swung by HUF around 4pm and they stillhad it available so I have no idea how limited or even if it was limited at all.

72ggoy.gif

^ Yo Max, I've always wondered why you had this as your avy? You really like these dudes? They ga'bage.......

Back
Top Bottom