POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

yhst-69373508076111_1979_2407772

I got this cap from win in Japan and the shape was bad.

That's one of the problems with ordering online.

Originally Posted by KVN

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Damn I missed out on the Bully anybody have a 3/8?

I actually have the blk/red one in a 7 1/2 (one size up) for sale. I'm actually taking some pix of the hats I got for sale in a 1/2 and 5/8s. lmk if you want the bully hat

KVN

kvnskix@gmail.com

I wish I could fit a 7½. I fit in the middle of 7 ¼ (fits snug) and 7 3/8(fits loose). Thanks tho

I know this is a Cap City custom but they have only a 7 3/4 left. If anyone can locate or have a 7 1/2 for sale hit me up please!!
b11129_EASTSIDEBlackBig.jpg

Originally Posted by BetoLZ

If you don't mind sharing, how much did you end up paying in total for that hat shipped? I remember looking at that hat and the Wu joint they had for awhile and if I remember correctly it was around $70 just for the hat (strong Yen and weak USD really kills on those international orders lately) and then someoutrageous shipping costs.

Even in that pic the shape looks slightly off, hats made in Asia tend to fit a little strange in general IMO though so it might just be that. But buy that samestarter from the early 90's and see how that fits. All my starters from when I was a kid fit so different than what I've been used to for the past 8 or9 years I've been buying New Era's. Even the wool (I'd never buy the even cheaper feeling cotton starters) feels cheap to me.

Originally Posted by Star Time

72ggoy.gif

^ Yo Max, I've always wondered why you had this as your avy? You really like these dudes? They ga'bage.......

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yes sir, ima texans fan, proud one since 02'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We finished the season 8-8 with a big win over a playoff team
pimp.gif

so stop hatin
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

If you don't mind sharing, how much did you end up paying in total for that hat shipped?

I got it for $64.00 shipped to the US.

Even in that pic the shape looks slightly off, hats made in Asia tend to fit a little strange in general IMO though so it might just be that.

Yeah, the one in the pics looks pretty weird, but mine is a lot worse.

The front two panels are really tall and the rest are really short, so it gives it a frail/crumbled look.

It looks bad worn straight, but it's ok when cocked back/side.

Originally Posted by BetoLZ

yhst-69373508076111_1979_2407772

Sick hat but i think the stitching looks extra sloppy when i first looked at it i thought it said kimgs
P.S thats mighty expenive for a fitted

not too good with matching colors online, or even in person for that matter
laugh.gif

anyone have any suggestions on a fitted for these?

^^
How about the Darkness fitted in the back row?

or the SF fitted on the bottom left...

and this is probably a little off, but the Mariners fitted?

Just letting everybody who contacted me know that my laptop is dead right now and i cant get online much. Ill respond to PM's soon but all i can do for nowis post from my phone.

i didnt like the bill on the blackhawks joint at first..but now after lookin at it more an more im kinda feelin it.. might have to add that to the pick up listnext time..

Back
Top Bottom