POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by henz0

EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID FOR BEFORE I SHIP YOU YOUR#$#*$! (none of that 75%, I'll shoot you the rest when I get my fitteds). just strictly business. dont wanna get stuck with flakers and hats i dont want
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
i hate these bum%*+# N's hittin me up tryna talk to me trying to get a deal on 1 hat like im a wholesale store.. Or asking for favors & i dont know them from nowhere

I BET some of those dudes from here too..
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i need some info on what pegs has though before i ask one of y'all to get something for me. paypal or MO ready
laugh.gif

and if y'all need something from HUFs then i wouldn't mind doing u guys a favor, just don't expect some old stuff to still be available.

Originally Posted by flatfootid

coming soon..
"It's All Love" TwelveBar x NE
8a0pzkm.jpg

eek.gif
...twelve bar's fall/winter line is bananas...a lot of purplewhich is exactly what I need...info? Available anywhere now?

man this thread kinda slowed down a lil bit i like it like that. i say we open a new one just to restart. i wanna see thunderchunk post his collection.

The Peg pinstripe fitted is
pimp.gif

Also The Blackhawks is
pimp.gif
and
eek.gif
but I just don't like the brim on it. Not my thing. The brim was black I'd be all over that.

jblackcat13 wrote:
Also The Blackhawks is
pimp.gif
and
eek.gif
but I just don't like the brim on it. Not my thing. The brim was black I'd be all over that.

FINALLY someone said it. I know it is apparently a new material for New Era, but since when did mexican blankets become what's popping again (yeah, acouple of seasons ago I know...)? But I seriously could never see myself pulling that hat off, and that is coming from a dude who had worn some outlandishstuff in his lifetime.

Oh and that black/silver blues hat is ridiculous! Is that Peg or CC? I need a black/silver fitted and if I can't get that Kings (which by the amount ofbeasting in my size I'm guessing I won't be able to), I gotta grip that blues when I'm in town a couple weeks from now... and Peg STILL has thatgold/silver/black/red T Wolves everyone was going crazy over? Wow, I got that like 8 months ago and I know it wasn't even new then. I can only assume thatis a restock because I can't even see a colorway that fresh just sitting around for almost a year.

^^ I know where your coming from. I remember seeing that blackhawks on this thread before and wasnt feeling the brim at all. My opinion changed when I went topeg to pickup the pegasus pinstripe fitted and seen the blackhawks in person, Pics don't do justice.

That bluejays won't be poppin up for awhile, sorry :/
frown.gif

But it should be makin an apperance so keep the on the look out

My CC ppl...im having a problem ordering from the site....when I go to checkout it only brings up the $8 dollars from shipping..idk..maybe its something imdoing wrong

Originally Posted by air max 87

Dodgers > giants, aint no SF fitteds gettin done on my watch
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
eyes.gif
dodger fans.... :lol:

i guess ill take that as a no at CC :lol: ...ill prolly still roll through...

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I remeber correctly, we got 2 giants hats, one is maroon/black/white and the other is Blue/white/m.silver, its basically the same hat that the dodgers usedto wear, their alternate fitted

and Peg STILL has that gold/silver/black/red T Wolves everyone was going crazy over? Wow, I got that like 8 months ago and I know it wasn't even new then. I can only assume that is a restock because I can't even see a colorway that fresh just sitting around for almost a year.
Nah Peg is out of them..

Originally Posted by gizzy gotti

Yo CC how come the godzilla blue jays hat didnt make the website whats really good
.................................................................................................................................. cuz we didn'trelease it yet............................

Does anyone have a hook up for a real RedBull fitted? Don't mind paying through the nose, as long as its real.

Back
Top Bottom