Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

+
33y5nr7.jpg

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

For today
Nice match.
pimp.gif
Colors on point.

But I don't understand why people put their fitteds on the floor that everyone walked on
sick.gif
sick.gif
next to their kicks to take pics. Doesn't make me want to put that fitted back on my head.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Damm icy I was hopin for some steals....
smh.gif
smh.gif

here is the shoe link again

"Corgishoe's new website, which he's now using as the hub to sell off his legendary shoe collection that numbers in the thousands. As I told you awhile back, the man with the most prolific sneaker amassment in the world is unloading them ALL. No Nike left behind. Deadstock, mint condition, never-worn,long-forgotten, vintage shoes in all shapes and sizes. It's like you died and went to heaven" (100s) http://corgishoe.wordpress.com/

674.jpg

im lookin for this hat but in black instead of navy blue. i cant find it anywhere!!! if anybody knows were i can get it let me kno ASAP!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

What is that hat with the crown, blk/purple?

New pickups. Hopefully the last ones
laugh.gif
I don't need more hats.

f76155e27249ad854c0b9892ffbaded1ecca4fc.jpg

So Much Sole 23/Anderlecht/Mateen Cleaves- thanks

So Much Sole 23- I need the blue ones as well
Anderlecht-
laugh.gif
I know what you mean it was on my pourch so its all good

first one is crack. you should put an nhl logo on the back tho instead. An all black one with white logo would be hot too.

As far as i know all the Mighty Ducks logos with the duck hockey mask are off limits unless it is made in team colors. Tried to do a number of customs with thelogo and they always get denied

Originally Posted by KVN

Where is that NY Giants from?
I have yet to pull the trigger on a leaders hat. I have a feeling thats not guna last to much longer.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

20-9664-MediumImage.jpg

20-9658-MediumImage.jpg

20-9611-MediumImage.jpg

20-9579-MediumImage.jpg

20-9438-MediumImage.jpg

18-8042-MediumImage.jpg

sum stuff from hatclub. I think the indians is a custom made in onfield colors.
it is and its better..i hattttte the smaller logo on the onfields.

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by KVN

Where is that NY Giants from?
I have yet to pull the trigger on a leaders hat. I have a feeling thats not guna last to much longer
thats a BASEBALL SF giants done in NY FOOTBALL giants colors...itsdone all the time in NYC to cheat the fact that they'res no more NFL New eras.

yo cc can you guys make a team colors mighty ducks fitted with duckface goalie mask logo?

Back
Top Bottom