Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

any coupon code for cc?
never ever, but I do pickups
wink.gif
ecapcity.com
eek.gif

wink.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

************I have a Problem With Ecapcity***********

I ordered two fitteds, and received one. I have read there notice on their website in the event a hat sells out, however they charged me for two fitteds and I only received one.
Has anybody dealt with this before?
Just wait a couple of days, then check your statement. If it's not there, I'd take it up with them.

Originally Posted by Vandal One

Anybody know where I can still get a couple of WOOL Yankees game hats in size 7 (NOT the "performance" joints) online that ships to EU?

Somebody? Anybody? Please

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

************I have a Problem With Ecapcity***********

I ordered two fitteds, and received one. I have read there notice on their website in the event a hat sells out, however they charged me for two fitteds and I only received one.
Has anybody dealt with this before?
Just wait a couple of days, then check your statement. If it's not there, I'd take it up with them.
I've had that happen a few times, just give them a call and they can check if they still have it in stock or refund you the price of the cap.

/\/\/\ Neil Barret Pumas. I don't know many shops that sale them in the US. They range anywhere from $250-$300.

smh @ the new updates on cc selling out so quick. When was the newest update put out because this is the fastest ive seen fitteds sell

I dont think those diamond fitteds are the true update. They probly gonna put up sum good stuff later today.

If you go one the The Hundreds website and watch that video with DOM and them you can see some dope fitteds from The Hundreds ....

Back
Top Bottom