Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

alrite took me a GOOD while to take/edit/upload but finally did this. been over a year since i updated pics.

How I store em (small ones are 16qt. Sterilites they hold 11 hats each.)

Need Some zoom flight 95s for this Dallas Mavericks one

this one is a Cooperstown NE, it has the OG wooly mammoth stuff

decent match for the air max 95s

the one i wear the most

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]how about you lemme get that blk royal braves[/color]
happy.gif

^fitted Hawaii tiger sharks, also came in a black/kelly green colorway. Its got a orange satin lining, easily the best made fitted i have.

hawaii tiger sharks is a minor league team?

You got a couple nice cuts up there. No D ride.

^ nah its just a "team" they made.... it was supposed to be a whole series of differant stores, but idk what happened, goodfoot dropped some awhileback of the icecaps....

MERK. my man....
pimp.gif

wats good with that one website you used to mod at? I havent been on my own comp and i needa upload some new photos.

Originally Posted by LB510

MaZA4eVeR14- nice collection
pimp.gif
where is that neon/blk SF hat from?

i'm assuming shirtique in tanforan? saw it there a while back but haven't seen em restock

dope stuff maza. you got the 50th anniversary from CC? and that blue with the blk/wht sharks from? slept on that cali true hat too
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by LB510

MaZA4eVeR14- nice collection
pimp.gif
where is that neon/blk SF hat from?

i'm assuming shirtique in tanforan? saw it there a while back but haven't seen em restock

dope stuff maza. you got the 50th anniversary from CC? and that blue with the blk/wht sharks from? slept on that cali true hat too
mad.gif

The black/neon one i got at up against the wall in daly City for like 20-25 bucks like 2 years ago. I remember stating on here that once i get that and theStreet Fam SF i would stop buying hats but that didnt last.

And the orange bill 50th Aniv. is from CC, but th all black is from Giants Dugout. And the sharks was from this small mom n pop sports store in walnut creek. icant remember the name tho

Orfiyus - Kicks Hawaii Tiger Sharks.

Maza -
smh.gif
i got a lot of catching up to do. once i'm back in the city, i'ma get there!! still need that hatclub jets!!

^ that is ill. i was kinda hoping thats how the CC SF/49er one would come out.

im still hoping someone can flip the candlestick park joint in 49er colors.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom