Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^
laugh.gif
exactly... Thats like when people type L8ter
alien.gif

YO! What up, Chris... I was just doing a mock interview for "my project" in my mind; and in it I shouted you out for executing my vision.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

diggin through my fitteds today and found these 2 i never worn up for grabs if anyone missed out 1/2 and 3/8

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! What up, Chris... I was just doing a mock interview for "my project" in my mind; and in it I shouted you out for executing my vision.
pimp.gif

DF!!!
Umm...thanks for the ....mental shoutout?

You still owe me a shirt. Slacker.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Orfyius The underbrim on that is just purple? I think that's the one I'm going to order

Yes underbrim on the raptors is purple.

got 3 new hats in the last week there pretty cool my boy Harlem foamzmzmzmzmzmz held one for me for like 6 months good looks B.
pimp.gif

l_38cb9ef201a743aaa3f03a543852304f.jpg

l_d97ef38850fc46598f82af4df9507d54.jpg

l_f21025ef107d489c908dee4a9aa3c032.jpg

l_8082ed3c116647c79eb7c705b83058ba.jpg

if any one likes those Texas fitted my spot got a FSR .
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

^ good comeback its just like the guy in your avy funny
happy.gif

its a grey underbrim even though it aint on on the field its close. I was watching them when they had rust Greer , Pudge Rodriguez, juan Gonzalez
and mark mclamore.

I like that hat club knows how we all like grey and green underbrims and are willing to produce em. Hatclub>>>>Lids

Ecapcity Still hasn't replied to my emails. I was told to send a fitted that was damaged back to them.. they would either replace it or give me credit. Ihave yet to hear from them. Its been a Month. I haven't recieved anything. Not a single email. Whats up with them ?
I refuse to take a loss .. Anyone have problems with this site and there Terrible customer service ?????

Ecapcity Still hasn't replied to my emails. I was told to send a fitted that was damaged back to them.. they would either replace it or give me credit. Ihave yet to hear from them. Its been a Month. I haven't recieved anything. Not a single email. Whats up with them ?
I refuse to take a loss .. Anyone have problems with this site and there Terrible customer service ?????

i brought a bunch of joints home that i had cluttering my desk..

which leads me to -----> any ideas for any of these? thanks, yall

new concepts joint. good looks to my dude frank the butcher on this one...

also, i got a pile of joints that are too big for me... thinking about trying to do something with them sooner than later..mostly 7 5/8, some 7 3/4.. i'mmore in the 7 3/8-7 1/2 range these days... here's a couple:

just a few random joints. some of my favorites here too...some i may have posted before
grin.gif

def one of my favorites right here..

AM87 as usual, good lookin, sir.
pimp.gif
.matta fact, anyone who got any NB neweras 7 3/8-7 1/2 and you are willing to part with them, please get at me.
nerd.gif

icy, did i miss you saying anything back about bodega?
nerd.gif
did you need ahelp out over there?

Back
Top Bottom