Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I got a huge dome so i'm good. Lol. The crown is not the same as the on-field MLB, but basically like the NFL team fitteds. The high crown term is kinda misleading

Last edited:
That Indians joint not even the right color though :lol:

They're using the light navy when the OG hat was regular dark navy and you can find shops that have way more accurate remakes of old school hats than the ones in this "legacy" line :smh:

Last edited:
found these hats at a 2nd hand shop yesterday.. the O's fitted was $8 and yanks mariano rivera $10.. essentially they are brand new.. o's fitted with my duckboots..
smokin.gif

That Indians joint not even the right color though :lol:

They're using the light navy when the OG hat was regular dark navy and you can find shops that have way more accurate remakes of old school hats than the ones in this "legacy" line :smh:

pure laziness on their part.

but it doesnt matter, since its grey under, it'll sell.

glad i found a big cheif OG wool from the 90's on ebay a few months back. much darker blue than they wear now. fits like a glove :pimp:

The high crown name kinda scared me too. But the crowns are exactly the same as the NFL, NHL or NBA fitteds. No difference. Fits great to me

Need some HELP NT, my Giants WS "Patch" is starting to peel off. Any way i can fix this? :smh:

Last edited:
which one? the 2010? 2012?

Just glue it back ....forgot what glue i used though...but it's an easy fix ....just make sure that u don't put too much glue so the glue wont go outside the patch when u press it back on

which one? the 2010? 2012?

Just glue it back ....forgot what glue i used though...but it's an easy fix ....just make sure that u don't put too much glue so the glue wont go outside the patch when u press it back on

It's my 2012 patch that is coming off. I'll try adding a little glue. Thanks repped

question for EcapCity...any chance you guys will do some fitteds that are similar in style to these

im a BIG fan of all-black / dark blue uppers & sweat bands + white logos + GREEN UNDER BRIMS

seems like craniumfitteds & halloffame have a copyright or something when it comes to these 2 hats cuz in the 10+ years of collecting, nobody else in the USA has released these.

Back
Top Bottom