Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Extra 30% Off clearance via Lids.

Price is reflected in cart. No code needed.

Anything worth purchasing?
2012 NFL on fields

Remember, I think its anything above the listed price of $25 is eligible for an additional lids club discount. Throw in free shipping after $50, and ebates having 3% cashback, and you can walk away ahead. Not the best deal around. $140 worth of hats for maybe $55. They've had better deals than this for sure. But if you like even the MLB diamond era hats, each hat would be about $14 each.

Reppin em Giants! LEGOOO

Last edited:
The 2016-2017 New Era NBA 59fifty collection just dropped on lids. I can't recall a collection this in depth releasing for the NBA in some time. Some teams getting 5-7 c/ws at a time. It took some effort to find a hat I hated. Real solid stuff
Twolves grey with twolves front facing logo
Dribbling ben franklin 76er
New kings logo grey hat
Cavs Big C on any c/w
Two tone navy/red Washington "DC"
Two tone white/green Milwaukee Bucks
Two tone white/purple Flaming ball Suns

all stand out to me

I guess pretty much most of the ones without words and logos that arent too busy are the ones I tend to like. They could almost pass as minor league baseball hats.

Biggest downside is the biggest nba logo I have ever seen on the back of a cap

Some nice NBA joints, I see they brung back the Jerry west caps, feels like 2005

Last edited:

Just got the nba lakers hat

I asked the manager whats the difference between these and the old ones and he said new era officially has license to the authentic nba logos, since adidas been using it before

my beloved sonics.......i remember as a kid when they changed to that new logo and CW.  I was not a fan of it.  Still breaks my heart that Seattle doesnt have a bball team

I asked the manager whats the difference between these and the old ones and he said new era officially has license to the authentic nba logos, since adidas been using it before

More accurately to say New Era has the rights to the "current NBA logos" rather than authentic lol. Way you said "authentic"' makes it sound like New Era was selling fugazi NBA hats before :lol:

The difference is that before New Era could only do retro Hardwood Classics logos. But it's been confusing to average person since there's been minor loopholes over the years where New Era has been able to make current logo NBA hats (i.e. for arena shops and NBA store) but not on a mass mainstream level.

This is good though, can do more stuff w/ New Era with these current logos.

More accurately to say New Era has the rights to the "current NBA logos" rather than authentic lol. Way you said "authentic"' makes it sound like New Era was selling fugazi NBA hats before :lol:

The difference is that before New Era could only do retro Hardwood Classics logos. But it's been confusing to average person since there's been minor loopholes over the years where New Era has been able to make current logo NBA hats (i.e. for arena shops and NBA store) but not on a mass mainstream level.

This is good though, can do more stuff w/ New Era with these current logos.

yeah, doesn't really effects folks in da tristate era...we've had access to current & hardwood classic logos for years.

Some new Made in China custom pickups, since I will likely never find my size and or find a older wool for a decent price

Doubled up on the Indians '99ish and Twins '99ish era on fields
1997-1999 Milwaukee Brewers Home white M finally acquired
1997-2000 &2007-2008 Pittsburgh Pirates black/red alternate on field
Pre 1997 NY Mets on field. Button is blue, dating itself more to the pre 1997 era.

My other Brewers gold M custom finally found its companion.

Such a subtle stellar color combo

Last edited:

byrdgang bihh.

da black one is on its way, and i already got da other 2 red & black smaller eagles.

Nice you copped all the colors lol. I was thinking of doing it but was like nvm

@Wallyhopp

That Brewers gold M custom looks :smokin

green rhino123 green rhino123
Tough choices. The old school element of a straight varsity letter M has quite the appeal. The all blue with yellow front feels super unique. I'd probably have to go with the all blue MB glove though. I bought the on field version when they brought it back a couple years back.

How far back did the MLB go with doing "cooperstown" edition caps? I have seen some "M" Brewers caps on ebay that have what appears to be a 2001-2005 era size sticker on the brim, with the tags on the inside also being of that era.

has anyone ever had a hat where the brim basically dried out and "shattered" internally? It's not a New Era hat but I have a college hat from maybe 10 years back where I was going through some inventory, and checking on the condition of various items, and I bent the brim a bit and the whole thing was cracking. It had never been used or bent before. Basically brand new. I guess I shouldnt try to break in hats older than 10 yrs old ever again.

That has kind of turned me away from buying any more hats if they can turn to dust like that.

Last edited:
green rhino123 green rhino123
How far back did the MLB go with doing "cooperstown" edition caps? I have seen some "M" Brewers caps on ebay that have what appears to be a 2001-2005 era size sticker on the brim, with the tags on the inside also being of that era.

has anyone ever had a hat where the brim basically dried out and "shattered" internally?

The Roman Pro Cooperstown Collection had about 100 caps ranging from early-1900's to 1986; most of them produced up until around '94.

Yes the brim cracks on some older caps. It not only depends on storage but cap maker & even specific era of manufacture.
There are a lot of wearable old on-field caps (KM Pro, Devon, New Era, etc) - some 40-50 years old still with durable brims.

If one educates themselves on the variables - they can make good informed decisions usually with good results - but nothing is
guaranteed with older caps...its all reminding me of older sneakers now :lol:

Last edited:
Heard that only a very small percentage of WS on fields are made in the USA. Most are crap. But with the cubs winning, one of those articles posted a few weeks back made mention that they are looking at selling some million odd + WS hats.

No one cares about quality when its been 70+ years.. NE gets another pass :smh:

Heard that only a very small percentage of WS on fields are made in the USA. Most are crap. But with the cubs winning, one of those articles posted a few weeks back made mention that they are looking at selling some million odd + WS hats.

No one cares about quality when its been 70+ years.. NE gets another pass
mean.gif
while that might matter to a purest, to only prove your point, as a life long Cubs fan (and Sox hater) i will still have to buy at least 3 of em. lol.

one to wear, one to mod with a custom brim, and one to keep in the collection.

Back
Top Bottom