Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Latest and greatest find.
0663A08A-ED5A-442B-8559-513A55985E77.jpeg
1DC02014-933B-412D-973A-5509B5C018C7.jpeg

Spent years looking for the real deal in my size. Just the past few months, I’ve had 3 different caps fall from my grasp. Couldn’t let a fourth.

1993-1995 California Angels Home on field. 100% wool. MUSA. Grey under.

Sold as used and had some black smudges on brim. The inside is 100% white and likely never used. Clean grey under. The black stain went away with a damp wash cloth cleaning.

Another sub $15 find. Not sure anyone is even buying these older on fields online anymore. People are content with the flagged versions already.

^ yeah. It wasn't misnamed or anything. Searched for California angels 3/4 hat. You'll get 99% 6 3/4 caps from time to time but this one was an auction item with two other bidders.

People would just rather drop $37 plus tax on imported poly crap.

There is another 7 3/4 but dude wants $60 shipped.

Now the one I missed had cap in the title and not hat. Some times you gotta be vague. I'll tend to do 'new era hat 8 -7 -6' which gives you all the 8s but tends to subtract the 7s and 6s in the title. If you enter just a team name, you can use their filters to select as many sizes as you want. So you can do Cleveland Indians hat and filter all the sizes you want. I tend to do about 5 casual searches a day. Now y'all now my secrets.

Last edited:
Me and the fam attended the last Las Vegas 51s homestand and snagged 2 fitted 59fifty caps for $12.86 a pop....

Attachments

• 20180902_004637.jpg
    20180902_004637.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 9
FYI. The Vegas 51s milb store is having 50% off all caps. This includes their other Mets affiliates

Hell of a deal I got emailed To me this morning

Macy's is having 30% off various items. This includes new eras, many of which are already on sale. Combine free shipping at $100, and Ebates cash back of 20%, and you're walking away with at least 40% off everything new era.

The Macy's link above has new era fitteds sorted by price with three larger sizes filtered. Obviously do your own searches for what y'all want.

MLB pro lights seem to be on sale already so with the 30% off, you're already down to $17.50 range. Include the Ebates cash back and free shipping, and you're below 50% off MSRP.

Seeing Jackie Robinson day on fields for $17.50 before Ebates kicks in. Very obscure variety. They say it's a fanshop by lids. But they are picking and choosing lots of stuff. You can get a Cubs or dodgers ws patch on field for $13. Plus there is a few non flagged on fields. NFL draft caps. This past years stars and stripes/asg/workout caps on sale.

Then of course they have the regularly priced caps. One can put four regularly priced caps in their cart, get them down to $25/each, get the free shipping at $100, and proceed to use Ebates to knock your subtotal to $80 range. Include taxes and you just got 4 on fields for $90. A cool $50-$70 in savings off regular MSRP. Not the best of deals but better than what lids will ever offer on the latest normal new era on fields

MiLB, NFL, and NBA included. Four MiLB caps for $80-90 is not too shabby.

Last edited:
35% off flash sales for next 110 minutes at lids.com.

Ebates has 3% cash back.

They say no authentic collection, TBTC, tatc, or retro classics all excluded. But I was able to add some good stuff.

Looking like their excluded list is lacking.

35% off flash sales for next 110 minutes at lids.com.

Ebates has 3% cash back.

They say no authentic collection, TBTC, tatc, or retro classics all excluded. But I was able to add some good stuff.

Looking like their excluded list is lacking.

I saw that. Went thru their Mets stock and they either dont have my size, or I have it already. lol

Restocked on two retro classics, a Marlins TBTc all teal, and a MiLB 2001 capsule on field.

Got a 06 mets wool grey under coming in later this week.

Been a good week thus far.

Do you have any pics of that mets cap ?
Nothing too crazy. It’s a 2006 last year of wool on field. I think I own 3-4 now. Can’t really find the 1996-2005 era on fields but for some reason the white/blue ne labeled caps show up frequently

EC1286F6-70BC-4B6C-A0EB-295A2324A35D.jpeg

DB34D63B-049B-4359-9287-AB19F8C176AA.jpeg

47C7D4FF-2AFF-478D-91EE-8B9E8FEE00F5.jpeg

Also pictured is a 2006 Baltimore Orioles alternate on field. For $10 shipped, easy grab. Both mlb caps marked as used but they couldn’t have been more than two times. Bright white sweatband.

A couple lids flash sale pickups trickling in.

1998-2002 Peoria Chiefs milb reproduction. Made in China. 100% wool. The bill came bent upwards and leaning to the left. Luckily I was able to bend it back into manageable shape. The crown is a touch boxy. Par for course for Chinese made caps. Chinese wool is better than Chinese poly so I guess I’ll be okay with it.

Logo is flat and stitched nicely. As far as I can see, pretty accurate to that Albert Pujoles rookie era.

My uncle Gary died a couple weeks back. He lived up in Lake City and was probably the most important factor in bringing all of my mom's family to the states. Good guy that liked baseball and looked exactly like Willie Nelson. He'll be missed.

I helped my cousins clean out his old house. Turns out he had a ton of hats. Most of it were random trucker hats used for company promos and a few dad hats but I managed to get a few gems that needed some washing.

317haas.jpg
30dkozd.jpg

The one missing the Marlins badge lost it in the wash. I still have it and wanna put it on the only one of the 3 that's even wearable (Gary was a smoker)

xcqh42.jpg

Plus he's originally from Maryland so there was one Orioles hat that was in pristine condition aside from some dust.

2z4wex2.jpg

ixtdsl.jpg

Even had the paper in the crown still.

2meuwyb.jpg

Is there an easy way to get rid of this Yankee logo? I like the DB logo by itself.

Picked this up cause it was on sale. I really miss all the sales MLBShop had before they got bought it. I was buying like 10 hats a year, now I buy one every 3-4 years it seems like.

IMG_5755.jpeg

You could technically try with a seam ripper. It's what I use to get rid of the ne side flag.
$2-4
Seam-Ripper_media-1.jpg

Problem you may have is some ghosting afterwards. And is that suede? Suede may be less forgiving than wool or poly.
---------

Couple of my last pick ups.
FC819072-339C-49CA-8CD0-0D69B1F27D26.jpeg

Marlins TBTc was a lids flash sale find. Much bluer than photos suggest.
Indians in middle and angels on top right are retro classics with the flash sale discount. Decent fits on both. Can't really complain too much there.
Other than a two tone 1947 yellow wahoo, my Indians collection is right near retriement. Finally got a two tone swinging wahoo.
Always liked the larger compass Mariners. HC had this nice custom.
Never could have enough M Twins caps. Under paid on the poly. Over paid on the brand new with sticker wool. 2009 cool base era and 2005 wool era.
-----
It's been a stressful two weeks though
Bought another cap that never arrived. Trying to deal with eBay and PayPal now to get back $10. Such a waste of time and effort. Paid 9/16. Haven't heard a word since then and PayPal is having me jump through hoops as they wait for a seller response.

My HC order is only half complete. My order got lost or stuck in AZ. So they had to re ship some stuff out. They shipped it back out really quick, no questions asked really. Good on them. But they had to reship it in parts.

The guy who sold me the twins wool also sold me a Brewers cap not pictured. Auction showed grey under on a sz 7. He assured me that the larger caps were the same. We had a 20 message exchange ensuring me that it was alright. Dude said he'd offer me free shipping. I end up buying two with free shipping on both and he thinks I'm tricking him. I end up getting refunded on one and he ships the other. It arrives and it's a black under cool base. Didn't want to pay $28 bucks for that. Anyone ever deal with eBay on returns for a seller who says no returns? Almost ready to mess up his perfect feedback.

Too much drama. Ready to ride off into the sunset

anyone know if Hat Club has any discount codes or anything?

welcome me back bros :lol:

anyone know if Hat Club has any discount codes or anything?

welcome me back bros :lol:
Only Really started buying there a yr or so ago. Apparently I get 20% off all orders for being an original member (whatever that means). Maybe I created my account awhile back?

Other than that, sign up for their emails and you get 10% off or so your first order.

Sometimes I'll leave stuff in my cart and they'll email me saying I can get a certain percentage off if I complete my order. Usually it's 15% off so I don't tend to use it.

Once in awhile I'll get a 'wally, we miss you we want you back. Here's 25% off your next order."

Just awhile back, there was a $10 off your first order when you create an account, with free shipping. Couponchief.com and retailmenot have some listed. HATCLUB15 seems to work for 15% off.

Only Really started buying there a yr or so ago. Apparently I get 20% off all orders for being an original member (whatever that means). Maybe I created my account awhile back?

Other than that, sign up for their emails and you get 10% off or so your first order.

Sometimes I'll leave stuff in my cart and they'll email me saying I can get a certain percentage off if I complete my order. Usually it's 15% off so I don't tend to use it.

Once in awhile I'll get a 'wally, we miss you we want you back. Here's 25% off your next order."

Just awhile back, there was a $10 off your first order when you create an account, with free shipping. Couponchief.com and retailmenot have some listed. HATCLUB15 seems to work for 15% off.
Thank you bruh, will check it out

The cart code is Cart-htmk15. Seems to be generic. Free shipping on orders of $69 or more so that's basically two caps and a cap brush to reach that level..every bit counts as most of these caps ain't cheap.

Last year's black Friday deal was 35% off if you can wait 7-8 weeks

Back
Top Bottom