Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

D2B7904A-BD75-4F53-A1F2-92A4BCE6C11C.png
Thinking about copping this but don’t know about that mesh

For those wondering, it's looking like the supreme MLB caps are made in China and are 100% Wool. It’s the lesser of all known evils. It’s not your Haiti, Vietnam, or Bangladesh, so you’re sort of getting your moneys worth lol. But it’s still a napless soul of its former self of a wool cap. It’s worth $50 tops on a good day with all the stitching. But that’s beyond the point many look at.

I was just checking out $160-$200 listings online. Craziness. Can’t say I’m a fan of using retro logos and then current logos for some. Such a bad blend of eras. How are you gonna have Montreal and the nationals? The old Seattle logo but current angels?

Rip wahoo. I said it a year back. They aren’t authorizing wahoo onto any new new era designed cap. Unless you find a place to do it ‘illegally’. The block C is so generic for this supreme cap. Good placement on the back.

So you’re saying if you see a chief hat just buy it cuz once they’re gone they ain’t making no more?

Guccishades Guccishades Pretty much yeah. HC said they were gone for good awhile back, but that was for MUSA stock. They then stumbled on and released the large wahoo with their overseas run not too long ago. So I was definitely left wondering what they were doing/capable of.

There may be a few rogue operations. But from my understanding, there will never be a wahoo on a cooperstown or mlb on field TBTC style cap ever again. The supreme custom had to feature the block C. Nothing else for them is available in wahoo form. The italicized I is available too.

hatheaven had a few decent runs these past few months.

ninjahood ninjahood would beg to differ as he feels they’ll never go away.
Wahoo is one of my favorite designs. I’ve never been heckled while wearing one. But I do understand their angle. I also appreciate I can wear the cap in peace and not be bothered.

I feel now the well is finally running dry. Rogue operations May exist for a run once in awhile. But I do believe they are off the new era books for use.

Last edited:
Rip wahoo. I said it a year back. They aren’t authorizing wahoo onto any new new era designed cap

ill believe it when i see it, so many independent shops NYC alone getting fresh stock, and Cleveland are still allowed to carry em.

Those shops have been doing unauthorized logos for decades. I credit the creativity to keep it going.
I know wahoo has to have a Cleveland presence in person to keep the trademark active . I just don’t know how realistic that is for the rest of us.
Wahoo is only found:
Cleveland store fronts only or NYC streets

that’s basically extinct, unless those designs end up online for the rest of us. I just don’t see them much online at all.

They more or less stuck with the 1978-1985 block C (but now it doesn’t feature an outline).
108ffe2f16c2d1343dd0ad15c4aa0cec--cleveland-indians-baseball-cards.jpg

And the caveman style C before the block has caught heat for being racist as well.
they say it’s too primitive and mocks native Americans intelligence
s319946144375161906_p8739_i1_w498.jpeg

I believe the primitive font is still allowed on cooperstown and retro jerseys for the time being.

They really might as well rebrand completely. The new standard block C is so unoriginal.

Those shops have been doing unauthorized logos for decades. I credit the creativity to keep it going.
I know wahoo has to have a Cleveland presence in person to keep the trademark active . I just don’t know how realistic that is for the rest of us.
Wahoo is only found:
Cleveland store fronts only or NYC streets

that’s basically extinct, unless those designs end up online for the rest of us. I just don’t see them much online at all.

as long as Cleveland shops are allowed to keep making em they'll

always find their way online...and you know how many fitted shops in just NYC who just sell locally cuz they don't have websites? psssh hundreds.

i just showed you caps unlimited, one shop in Harlem with a slew of Cleveland Indians fitted.

Hatland got a fresh FSR of wahoos in navy & red right now.

joints ain't going anywhere.

wahoo low key one of the best logos ever

I do like the big block C for the Indians but damn, sucks they got forced to change their logo :smh:

wahoo low key one of the best logos ever

I do like the big block C for the Indians but damn, sucks they got forced to change their logo :smh:

cuz da idiots decided they wanted to host an All-Star game and the commissioner finesse them to drop da logo. if it was my team I would have told him to take his suggestion, shine it up real, nice turn it sideways and stick it up his candy ***.

office brass knows its a hot seller, hence why it'll be here.

remember, its off season..most box retail shops are depleted.

as long as Cleveland shops are allowed to keep making em they'll

always find their way online...and you know how many fitted shops in just NYC who just sell locally cuz they don't have websites? psssh hundreds.

i just showed you caps unlimited, one shop in Harlem with a slew of Cleveland Indians fitted.

Hatland got a fresh FSR of wahoos in navy & red right now.

joints ain't going anywhere.
Not my size

your welcome.

I don’t see the red on red wahoo fitted anywhere.

you got amnesia b? walk your *** to Harlem when this coronavirus BS is over and they'll have your size :lol:

your welcome.

you got amnesia b? walk your *** to Harlem when this coronavirus BS is over and they'll have your size :lol:
Thanks

your welcome.

Online I meant

Back
Top Bottom