Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

This week I been going crazy tho I gotta slow down , that’s what HatClub does to me lol they killing my pockets too much fire 🔥

If anyone spots any New Era's that are non-sports Team and non-movie hats, let me know. It could be abstract designs, or custom boutique store designs. Like this

12533277_1_480x@2x.progressive.jpg

I’m not in you guys league, I’ve probably got 40 to 50 in 7 5/8 and 7 3/4. Only ones I haven’t worn yet are the black Dodgers Jackie Robinson and the orange Supreme MLB.

All the best ones are from the States, and UK customs hit us with import duty over £135 ($150ish) so it’s one or two hats at a time for me.

I’m not in you guys league, I’ve probably got 40 to 50 in 7 5/8 and 7 3/4. Only ones I haven’t worn yet are the black Dodgers Jackie Robinson and the orange Supreme MLB.

All the best ones are from the States, and UK customs hit us with import duty over £135 ($150ish) so it’s one or two hats at a time for me.
If you ask me New Era Japan has the best. But I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

Got a tiny head. Finally tried on a low crown. It’s over. Haven’t been on 59fifties as much since they switched to the polyester material since they don’t shrink to fit like the wool did. Low crown solves that for me. Where are places to check for new releases?

Got a tiny head. Finally tried on a low crown. It’s over. Haven’t been on 59fifties as much since they switched to the polyester material since they don’t shrink to fit like the wool did. Low crown solves that for me. Where are places to check for new releases?

Not sure of best places to check for new releases, but I'm heated that they don't make Cooperstown Collection/older MLB hats in the low crown.

Want these 2 Boston Braves hats but I'll look like Plies. :lol:

74_0ae1ed92-6047-4e6a-a077-565665bd149e_620x.jpg

05_3c488289-c608-4651-8c42-a77b050bded9.jpg

You know what fitted I would like?
a green Boston redsox grey bottom with a red Boston logo. This available anywhere?

You know what fitted I would like?
a green Boston redsox grey bottom with a red Boston logo. This available anywhere?

Grey bottom might be nearly impossible to find.

Can roll the dice with this shady site...

Small size available...

era-boston-red-sox-fitted-hat-cap_1_aa94bf2f8b0aebe7311f865c729cb60b.jpg

Last edited:
Grey bottom might be nearly impossible to find.

Can roll the dice with this shady site...

Small size available...

era-boston-red-sox-fitted-hat-cap_1_aa94bf2f8b0aebe7311f865c729cb60b.jpg
Lol I ain’t copping off that site, and if it ain’t grey bottom I ain’t doing it, that’s sets it off perfect

Is there a resell market like sneakers for fitteds that I am unaware of?
Not really, at least not until just recently. You’ll see fog or kid cudi or Travis Scott type releases or the Eric Emanuel sell for double To 4x. But it hasn’t been that common

what’s this weird trend on eBay of No brim Yankees selling for $10 grand? They’re just sawing off the brim and calling it rare?

Just these past two months I’ve seen a resurgence of HC exclusives being resold. But generally speaking, you can buy vintage rare gems for $50 tops. The HC crap if you’re into it is the new wave of over priced stuff. Not everything can be resold for a huge profit.

Back
Top Bottom