Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Mad I didn’t preorder!! I just don’t have the patience to wait 3 months, but now everyone getting them. I’m like damn should have got at least 4 🤦🏾‍♂️

Why wouldn't you pre-order? It's a guaranteed W.

Best thing ever was being able to pre-order sneaker releases at Foot Locker.

I have a fitted that is a custom with a boutique logo 100% polyester but is noticeably thicker and more stiff than my on field fitted. Is this normal?

Finally circled back for this one
C88A1A2F-E9AA-4718-883C-2E9C0D7BB5A1.jpeg
C0B4B915-1FA9-4C45-88C4-DB7A3364E128.jpeg

I have a few times. No issues and fast shipping from my dealings with them.

I ordered with them Saturday. No shipping info so I hit em today and they didn’t ship because they didn’t have one of the hats in my order. They shoulda emailed me or something. But anyway switched for a different hat and now it’s shipped.

I ordered with them Saturday. No shipping info so I hit em today and they didn’t ship because they didn’t have one of the hats in my order. They shoulda emailed me or something. But anyway switched for a different hat and now it’s shipped.
Yeah they should’ve hit you up. My buddy stays like a 10 minute walk from there store, so when he’s inside he FaceTimes me because they have way more in the store than in the site.

Back
Top Bottom