Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

No reseller here

Jays for today. Blew the lead :smh:
20200816_185807.jpg

Crown so high look like a top hat

What kinda resell profit can you get even selling those fitteds? Like $50 max ? 😂, I see a bunch of Icey blue and pink underbrim on eBay for $80-120

Resellers nowadays just resell everything so $50 to them isn't their only income that week. They'll buy hats, sneakers, apparel from brands that sell out quick, electronics that sell out like Nintendo Switch, etc. So if they make $150-200 selling a few hats each week that's just in addition to everything else.

Ive liked baseball for a long time, been a fan for a long time. I always liked the caps they wore on field. Doesnt have to be EXACT but those colored underbrims are too much for me.

I've copped a solid amount of colored brims this past few weeks but that's because I have so many grey/black/green underbrim hats that I just wanted something different. Like I'll own a classic Yankees but I own a few so if I see one that has a blue under brim or something I'll buy it just to have variety.

Bittersweet pickups
Came home to bags (not boxes)
700E4D27-447F-42EB-B176-2D24E87DF3CD.jpeg

I had four coming. Which were the victims?

Cheaper pickup. Crown was likely already a mess before being smashed. It propped up decently. Always wanted this cap. 1999 era Dodgers alternate. 100% wool. MUSA.
B796895B-4853-47D8-9059-C59C42168FA7.jpeg

This was more of a downer. Jumped on this one for retail. He put tissue behind the crown to ‘help’ it. It now sits more like a low profile. Luckily the crown is so soft, it never creased
2006 era Deteoit tigers home on field. 100% wool. Musa.
E2A1B5AE-D869-44FE-AB36-B82817681AFE.jpeg
E48274B3-9485-46F7-BEA4-8C3CB43C850C.jpeg

I’m not rocking wit the pastel underbrim fad, I’m trying too get as close too on field as possible.

This made me pass on the eCAPcity Colorado Rockies cap, Why LAVENDER? Did add a Washington Nationals to the collection.

But if it’s a fashion cap all bets are off. ( Exp. LA palmtree, NY Statue of Liberty, NY heart......

snagged that lavender Rockies from ecapcity been looking for that all black rookies for months. hatclub had the pinkie version but didnt want it. feel that lavender gone look lowkey in most lights.

Back
Top Bottom