Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I contemplated murder.

C12AE521-D5B0-4E97-8C8B-6B935194AB24.jpeg

Well since we're halfway there, what's the inside of the brim made of? Some sort of cardboard?

Anyone copped one of these?

Got 2 hats from ecapcity today and they're both tighter than my usual hats. Gotta find a way to stretch em now :smh:

Got 2 hats from ecapcity today and they're both tighter than my usual hats. Gotta find a way to stretch em now :smh:
worked like a charm for me :

worked like a charm for me :

Did it make the shape of the hat weird or looks normal?

HC marked some of their milbs today as exclusive. But only one shows up as such on the release page. Do we think that’s a glitch or a mistake? I’m just wondering if I’ll see these non exclusives in more abundance elsewhere. Regardless, they’re all selling out. I have to pace myself to one cap from them usually, so I’m trying to find their exclusives that won’t be elsewhere

That dodger hat i just got in fit so small its a 7 1/2 but i swear it fits like a 7 3/8. I'm gone have to stretch it to make it work for me. First hat i got from The4thquartershop

That dodger hat i just got in fit so small its a 7 1/2 but i swear it fits like a 7 3/8. I'm gone have to stretch it to make it work for me. First hat i got from The4thquartershop

Yeah seems like these custom hats fit different from hat to hat. I have an on field Rays hat and it fits perfect with a tiny bit of room. My hats I got today all have patches and are customs and they're way tighter.

My first time posting a hat on this thread I just stumbled upon.

I got a great low price on this 76ers fitted hat on eBay this summer! It's definitely from the early 2000s. This one made a solid red 76ers hat with the alternate logo from that era I used to have expendable. I really miss the pinwheel hats, I wish New Era rehashed that style.
IMG_4386.JPG
IMG_4388.JPG

My first time posting a hat on this thread I just stumbled upon.

I got a great low price on this 76ers fitted hat on eBay this summer! It's definitely from the early 2000s. This one made a solid red 76ers hat with the alternate logo from that era I used to have expendable. I really miss the pinwheel hats, I wish New Era rehashed that style.
IMG_4386.JPG
IMG_4388.JPG
I miss the pinwheel era. Jerseys and pinwheels was my high school uniform.

Nice to see you're really active out there like that! Online videos too? Cool devotion to hats, jerseys, and shoes on your part.

No MLB All-Star Game at Dodger Stadium this year big guy. It's been postponed to 2022. I was looking forward to it in my hometown too.
Good lookin. I figured the all star game would b postponed. I’m glad we’ll get it back so soon and they just won’t move on.

Removed that awful new era logo this weekend It looks so much better now
5DC075F8-DE8A-4997-A75A-6070A3B47D39.jpeg

Good job removing that logo you found undesirable.

But it's dreadful that there's going to be slight scarring on the spot the logo was originally sewn on due to natural cause. It's permanent like a tattoo that you basically didn't want.

Back
Top Bottom