Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Man it’s been years since I’ve been on NT. Spent most of my childhood/teens on here back in the early 2000s. Thought to myself there’s no way the New Era thread still around...pleasantly surprised to still see OGs like @donjuan513 still blessing the community with heat.

I stopped collecting around 2011, just pick up random stuff since then. Here’s the last of my collection from that era. Sadly never got to wear the Atlanta, was way too big.
I still have this Blackhawks. Feel like I got it from ecapcity. That’s where I was shopping for the most part back then.

Been looking for a NE thread in general forever. Had no idea it was here. A few things:
No pins I’ve had enough of side patches What is up with the made in Bangladesh hats? I’m sad they shut down the US factory but they’ve been making decent hats in China for a while. I got a new on-field made in Bangladesh and material is thinner, stitching is all different, and the brim won’t stay curved and creases very easily. Is there any rhyme or reason for which hats are made in China vs. Bangladesh? Ordering online has always been hard enough with the sizing inconsistencies but I can’t risk getting a made in Bangladesh fitted.
And my local Lids closed....
dude u shop at lids. u can't be that picky...

buddhashark buddhashark
Percentage wise, I'd say Bangladesh is the new home of new era. No real rhyme or reason as far as I can tell. It does seem like the larger on field runs make it to Bangladesh almostly exclusively 80-20 split, while your HC runs can be either China or Bangladesh as a 50-50 toss up. Laos, Vietnam, and Haiti make appearances as well. Older customs were 90% Chinese made, while older non derby on fields were also 90% Chinese made. Both of those have seen the flip to Bangladesh. It's why I tend to go for pre 2017 non flagged on fields. You're almost always assured a decent product.

Nice

Attachments

• 7A3DAD2D-9CD0-4DE3-BDDB-D34B9C37B805.jpeg
    7A3DAD2D-9CD0-4DE3-BDDB-D34B9C37B805.jpeg
    335.1 KB · Views: 116
Salty i slept on this

Now back to pins and icy blue brims

i Don't wear pins but I for damn sure wouldn't wear this museum artifact

Ebbets is now selling out day of? I know they don’t have the license for the B, but this is just generic crap imho. No thanks.
Are we airing our grievances?
pillboxes have never been a thing I like. Pins hurt my head and something a child or 65 year old would wear
and pink or blue UVs arent preferred. Low crowns are trash. Anything excessively curved grinds my gears, or completely flat lol. But if I wanted to only see what I like, I don’t think I’d be here. The variety is nice to see. I’ll never call anyone out specifically for liking what they like. I’ll just post more of what I like to drown it out.

Back
Top Bottom