Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

carolinakickg carolinakickg I’d try a mallet topside and a hard piece of wood underneath the underside. I believe it’s a made in USA quirk. They aren’t really loose per-say. I have 2-3 dozen like this. I have never attempted to fix the issue but it seems like a tad bit of pressure may make the sound go away. I’d even say to try a pair of pliers and try to crimp it back into place

we got camp outs and crowds for these?

Interesting that so many drops are in store only now and they aren’t quite popping up on eBay.

balldontlie206 balldontlie206 correctly sided patches are always appreciated.
donjuan513 donjuan513 it feels like the tides are turning a bit. I’m seeing inaccurate combos in a larger abundance. Cursive I indians and 95 ws patch come to mind. They’re only off by 7 years.

carolinakickg carolinakickg I’d try a mallet topside and a hard piece of wood underneath the underside. I believe it’s a made in USA quirk. They aren’t really loose per-say. I have 2-3 dozen like this. I have never attempted to fix the issue but it seems like a tad bit of pressure may make the sound go away. I’d even say to try a pair of pliers and try to crimp it back into place

we got camp outs and crowds for these?

Interesting that so many drops are in store only now and they aren’t quite popping up on eBay.

balldontlie206 balldontlie206 correctly sided patches are always appreciated.
donjuan513 donjuan513 it feels like the tides are turning a bit. I’m seeing inaccurate combos in a larger abundance. Cursive I indians and 95 ws patch come to mind. They’re only off by 7 years.

good looking out I’ll give that a shot next time I wear it

Anyone know where I can find either of these in size 7 1/4?
new_era_colorado_rockies_battingpractice_59fifty_fitted_cap_1.jpg
Screenshot_20210830-102906.png

Attachments

• new_era_colorado_rockies_battingpractice_59fifty_fitted_cap_1.jpg
    new_era_colorado_rockies_battingpractice_59fifty_fitted_cap_1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 3
  • giphy (12).gif
    giphy (12).gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
Lids mailcall
As a diehard A's fan this was a must for the collection. Really liking the red with blue combo undervisor. Made in Bangladesh. Hat feels stiff. Atleast it fits good.
20210830_171345.jpg
20210830_171022.jpg

Last edited:
that top hat is a hatheaven fitted and they restock their stuff all the time if it's a day one sell out. So just follow them on IG and they'll post when it's coming back.
Yeah they asked for my email and said they'd notify me when it restocks. Need one of those.

By today’s standards, this is great. Can’t go wrong with Black/White w/ Green UV and White sweatband. So clean and classic. The logo actually appears to be an off white which is appreciated. Soft and fuzzy and slightly less boxy compared to any of my Bangladesh retros. The front-top of crown does stand kinda high, but it doesn’t kill me. Looking forward to the Navy thats on the way.
EEF4F6ED-812E-4FF9-B815-7E5EEB7DFB77.jpeg
B4B8468C-AB7A-4CE8-B3F6-A6EC16B82290.jpeg

I think I have a navy blue fetish
Past week of wears

Some older made in USA HC exclusive customs
1934 Indians is 2015 era poly/green under/ no batterman/ tonal side flag
2000 era wahoo is 2018 era wool (imported wool)grey under/ flat batterman
2912047C-C4CF-4B73-9F16-CDF39893D97A.jpeg
1E5CC9B0-7B19-4FA2-9E4C-DFFE91FD53E3.jpeg

the fuzz is real on this 2015 era poly.
image.jpg

Been slacking on pickup posts
With the increase in prices lately, I’ve been in bunker hoarder mode

One of 4ucaps last made in China wool M twins retros (still has $34.99 MSRP tag). Nearly perfect but then batterman is raised with red border
2003-2005 era Atlanta Braves original authentic on field . MUSA. No words to describe that one. pure perfection
448245F8-90D5-45D5-A8D8-23D2342ED31E.jpeg

let’s continue this color distraction wave for all the newcomers. They don’t want any of this.

we both can flourish.

Last edited:
^lids? Lids is onto something. I hope the prices balance out on secondary for everything with lids bringing some decent stuff.

neweracap just dropped an Easter type candy theme of nba5950s. Sugar shack is shocked at this turn of events.
I guess they’re calling it a carnival theme. They even have similar photoshoots
and nothing seems sold out

^lids? Lids is onto something. I hope the prices balance out on secondary for everything with lids bringing some decent stuff.

neweracap just dropped an Easter type candy theme of nba5950s. Sugar shack is shocked at this turn of events.
Yea lids, 20% for member rewards so it's about $36 a hat. Plus for ever 1000 points you accumulate its $10 credit, I had $20 both hats came out to $50 and some change.

Neweracap with a huge summer pop drop
1630506978834.jpeg

By today’s standards, this is great. Can’t go wrong with Black/White w/ Green UV and White sweatband. So clean and classic. The logo actually appears to be an off white which is appreciated. Soft and fuzzy and slightly less boxy compared to any of my Bangladesh retros. The front-top of crown does stand kinda high, but it doesn’t kill me. Looking forward to the Navy thats on the way.
EEF4F6ED-812E-4FF9-B815-7E5EEB7DFB77.jpeg
B4B8468C-AB7A-4CE8-B3F6-A6EC16B82290.jpeg
What team is this?

Navy or black with a white logo is so classic. I have like 6 or 7 like that 😂 cant go wrong

Back
Top Bottom