Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Tempted on the navy since I can’t truly find a green under barebones tigers hat. I consider it a Fetroit hat I guess. They make every color in the rainbow but can’t consistently do green under on their basic navy crown?
Not a true fan of these neweracap hats buts it’s intriguing they are copying HC pretty closely and yet these seem to sit for a decent time. I’m all for competitive pricing and competition and getting these prices down a bit. Are we close to oversaturation? We may soon seen more customs out in the wild than the basic team on fields. Some of these line drops are full of yellows, baby blues, oranges, and pinks 70% of the way now.

Current pin availability for anyone inclined.

$10 each except
$12 for murakami flower or $50 the set
$20 college dropout bear (double prong)

$2 flat ship or free if buying 3+ pins

F9D88D5B-2AAB-4687-A390-39A88DCC4E3E.jpeg

Navy FOG. Basically identical in quality and fit to the Black I got yesterday. Damn the front top of crown is so bulky, but the design, fit and sides are on point, so whatever.
68970AF5-4F4E-4CC3-8460-FCED36F31244.jpeg

Sox Retro from Snipes. Bangladesh trash. The front looks wide and boxy and the back is too low, to where it sits too high on back of head. And of course, the visor is slightly bent on each side. Very uneven craftsmanship between front crown and visor. At least it’s 100% wool instead of the Bangladesh Poly I previously received from 4U. I’ll keep as a gym beater I guess.
BD8A0004-FD64-4C11-A107-E78FA1C41BEA.jpeg

Last edited:
Never understood why people wear a team's hat with a world series side patch if they lost that world series. Sure one can say because its a dope logo and if its not your team its whatever. As an A's fan I would never wear world series side patch of '88 and '90. Its just a reminder of how my team lost.

Never understood why people wear a team's hat with a world series side patch if they lost that world series. Sure one can say because its a dope logo and if its not your team its whatever. As an A's fan I would never wear world series side patch of '88 and '90. Its just a reminder of how my team lost.
It's not that deep. The hats look good. I'd hate to see some of you dudes at parties.

To cover up the fact that the Giants are stinking it up right now and about to lose the #1 seed so I cover that up with MOOOOOAAAAARRRRR pain bby 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

not everything is good and dandy playa

bro i been saying this since the dawn of time, FINALLY some1 that agrees with me I thought was dolo on this island

die hard mets fan, never ever would wear a 2000/2015 ws patch on any fitted of mine, dont care how fire it is

basically walking around looking like a fly loser lol, now if u not a fan of the team ur wearing thats understandable

It's not that deep. The hats look good. I'd hate to see some of you dudes at parties.

it is that deep, we the ones at the party everybody wants to tlk to because of how deep we are :pimp:

bro i been saying this since the dawn of time, FINALLY some1 that agrees with me I thought was dolo on this island

die hard mets fan, never ever would wear a 2000/2015 ws patch on any fitted of mine, dont care how fire it is

basically walking around looking like a fly loser lol, now if u not a fan of the team ur wearing thats understandable

it is that deep, we the ones at the party everybody wants to tlk to because of how deep we are :pimp:
So you one of the
^ Minus the cookie monster and the joint next to it :lol:, I'm not opposed to that stack!

1630588872189.png
pMLtK01 (1).png

I would wager most folks don't remember or care who won the world series. I have my 2000 Mets patch fitted I recently got and it's more about the symbolism of that series to me.

Just had a capsuletoronto cap get shipped dhl. They shipped same day and across country lines and across the country in just two additional days. Impressed. I have a whole list in my head of all the good shippers and who I will avoid. Most places are on the good side luckily (or sadly for my wallet).

I’m not against WS patches on losing teams but I am against the patches themselves that are more celebratory in nature and feature the winning teams colors and logos

1957 Braves ws patch does not belong on a yankees cap. The patch is basically saying the braves won it all.

1973 mets has a cap with a bright green and yellow As ws logo on it.

there are over a dozen other examples showcasing that too.

4u doesnt ship to canada anymore 😕

Time to look into a re-shipping service until the border opens up!

Just had a capsuletoronto cap get shipped dhl. They shipped same day and across country lines and across the country in just two additional days. Impressed. I have a whole list in my head of all the good shippers and who I will avoid. Most places are on the good side luckily (or sadly for my wallet).

DHL is much better for you, because you have a way higher duty-free importing limit of $800.

We finally bumped up to $150 from $20...STILL PATHETIC.

I avoid DHL/UPS/FedEx at all costs.

What year did the black nasties debut?

It was 2007 in terms of them switching to polyester hats and all teams having black underbrims.

but even prior to that the angels had black underbrims during the disney years and with the red hats as well prior to 2007. I know the Rangers alternate hats and the Mariners in the last years the on field hats were still wool had black underbrims as well.

I couldn’t find any for sale for the longest, I’m glad I was able to cop this time around. As for the Mets I did pay resell after selling a couple myself but it took forever to even come across it.

Attachments

• 2E113FDE-207D-461C-8668-0A82035F6D17.jpeg
    2E113FDE-207D-461C-8668-0A82035F6D17.jpeg
    395.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 78B501F5-4D5E-4779-80BB-DC9038D59B47.jpeg
    78B501F5-4D5E-4779-80BB-DC9038D59B47.jpeg
    390.1 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom