Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Does anybody know a site where I could find this fitted in a 7 3/8? 
nerd.gif

http://www.lids.com/MLB/Houston-Colt-45s/20684533

Last edited:
^

i always recommend older Roman Pro caps for throwbacks, found primarily on ebay

throwback/new concept-hybrids make no sense to me

Trying to find the Dallas Cowboys 2015 NFL Draft On Stage 59FIFTY Cap in a 7 5/8 (huge dome I know lol). I should have picked one up when they first came up but I just didn't for some odd reason. I saw one on Footlocker.com and placed an order 2 days ago and just got an email saying they couldn't fulfill the order so I'm looking again. Does anyone know if New Era stores can do a stock locate in their system from stores around the country?

Did they do fitteds?
i don't think so

And does anyone know where to get new era caps in python? I saw a pic of a guy wearing a pirates on field cap but the whole thing was python except for the P logo. Kinda like just don caps except an entire fitted done in python type thing

i don't think so

And does anyone know where to get new era caps in python? I saw a pic of a guy wearing a pirates on field cap but the whole thing was python except for the P logo. Kinda like just don caps except an entire fitted done in python type thing

think it's a custom, @johngeiger?

alp alp

I know on the west coast they have a shop called bespoke cut and sew where you can switch out brims on fitteds.
yea I'm familiar with them and their work. What I'm talking about is the entire fitted pythoned out, not just the brim. For just the brim id get a just don and call it day :lol:

Yes, quite a few times too & they're 100% legit.

Ive bought hats from 4ucaps but the 2 times I've purchased from them my card info has be stolen. There's 1 hat I need from there but I don't want to go through that again for a 3rd time. If I pay with PayPal will I be safer?

Ive bought hats from 4ucaps but the 2 times I've purchased from them my card info has be stolen. There's 1 hat I need from there but I don't want to go through that again for a 3rd time. If I pay with PayPal will I be safer?

I use PayPal with 4u and had no problems. Damn that sucks having ya card info jacked. The o.g. shop in the Bronx is legit usually.

Hatland is most def legit.

Last edited:
I'd recommend using Paypal on any site that offers it, definitely the safest route to go. 

Back
Top Bottom