Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

173cbfbd103626a8e2fb10e355c350d6

giphy.gif

Any help in finding this for me. Its an everyday hat so I'll be needing a new very soon.
Alil different from whats available everywhere here town. Bought it about 3 yrs ago at a local Footlocker and have gotten several questions about it.
Collection: Coopertowns
Star: Burnt Orange color
H: Light Brown, almost Biege color
Size: 7 5/8
Any help in finding one would be greatly appreciated!

Roman Pro made both Astros caps back in the day, official on-field...

They also made a Cooperstown Collection version of the orange one...

Are you sure the white part isnt just dirty or the orange bled onto the white?? The closest I have seen that is available would be the cooperstown collection fitted from lids https://www.lids.com/houston-astros-new-era-mlb-cooperstown-59fifty-cap/20684536

I know the Star has a two tone orange to it in its current on field usage. The one linked above seems to be a solid orange.

Theres a 7 1/4 on ebay that is similar to the one above, as well as 7 3/4 that seems to be a low crown that has a orange side flag.

Mickeys Place has a "custom" with no mlb logo/no ne flag, and 100% wool with green under,
http://www.mickeysplace.com/houston-astros-19801993-p-1855.html

Sorta sad news for me. Iamchotofu finally closed their website. They have a Lesser variety now on eBay. With that, i went with another grey under big wahoo custom from a diff eBay seller. After I buy one on sale, they raise the price for the rest lol

Last edited:
Where are you finding those big logo wahoos?

Do they for good? Have the NE on the side

I got mine off of Iamchotofu in the past and just recently on ebay. I want to say there are two more on ebay at the moment.

No NE flag. Many of the "custom" on fields, although made in china, have solid construction and sizing.

I never paid retail for mine, but ecapcity has a FSR of them
http://www.ecapcity.com/cleveland-i...fitted-hat-1999-on-field-gray-under-brim.html

That is NOT to be confused with the Heritage Series, which does have a tonal NE flag on the side, as seen here
http://www.flightclub.com/new-era-cleveland-indians-fitted-navy-red-white-723907
The sticker is a good give away for which one it is (as well as the NE flag).
s-l500.jpg

What's confusing is the heritage series is sold along side a regular "custom"
http://www.flightclub.com/new-era-cleveland-indians-fitted-navy-723775

There are also '95 and '97 WS patch "customs" that do NOT have the flag on the side. My 95 is made in Vietnam I want to say.

Sizing is as inconsistent as with anything NE. No better or worse

Last edited:
Im always lookin for MiLB hats with some good logos. I needed a pretty monotone black hat though

Just picked up the new Braves Single A affiliate Florida Fire Frogs. Wanted one with the frog but only had all red and I dont need anymore all red.

Last edited:
WallyHopp
Thanks for the info, pics, and links! However, the hat i posted is alil different in color which makes its unique to those found at local hat stores. Im in Houston btw,, i found it at Footlocker awhile back just like pictured. No bleeding of any sort - bought just like that, has an almost vintage look to it- which i really like, not sure if pics show that above. Thanks for the quick info i really appreciate it!
Pics show i must dust it off abit also!

Last edited:
WallyHopp
Thanks for the info, pics, and links! However, the hat i posted is alil different in color which makes its unique to those found at local hat stores. Im in Houston btw,, i found it at Footlocker awhile back just like pictured. No bleeding of any sort - bought just like that, has an almost vintage look to it- which i really like, not sure if pics show that above. Thanks for the quick info i really appreciate it!
Pics show i must dust it off abit also!

Yeah the one you describe seems pretty unique. Here would be a very close THIRD option.

One last option would the Astros turn back the clock on field authentic. It doesnt have the NE flag, or the batterman. But it does have the thinner H along with a flat orange star.
thumb.aspx

Fanatics/mlbshop/fansedge have it but not in 5/8. But that design could be on your radar. good luck

Got this in the other day [emoji]128051[/emoji] [emoji]128051[/emoji] [emoji]128051[/emoji] [emoji]128051[/emoji] [emoji]128051[/emoji]

Anyone know any sites (besides lids) to get minor leauge hats?

I usually get all mine from fanatics because almost every other day they got some kind of 20-30% off sale that will include MiLB on fields. NO Baby Cakes, Syracuse Chiefs, and a new Lake Elsinore Storm on my radar

Plus free 2day ship from shoprunner since i have an amex card (u dont have to use it, just have to have it)

4 I have, Wore out a few others ..

Last edited:
Yo anyone know about the US current relationship with Israel?

Like these MiLB logos, i just find something nice n buy it, the Israel WBC hat is nice. But im not trying to rock it and have somebody go ham on me for wearing.

I got a Canada and Australia already

White Sox St. Patrick's Day 2016 hat. I'm probably in the minority, but I really like these BP/ST mesh hats.

2017-02-27%2023.39.04.jpg

2017-02-27%2023.39.04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom