Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Got this in the other day [emoji]128051[/emoji] [emoji]128051[/emoji] [emoji]128051[/emoji] [emoji]128051[/emoji] [emoji]128051[/emoji]
Where can I find this exact hat? 
nerd.gif

Too good of a deal

Doubled up on what I assume is the packers exclusive suede new era. A ebay seller had them for $19 shipped.

Everything matches up with the one I got from the source

Last edited:
Yo anyone know about the US current relationship with Israel?

Like these MiLB logos, i just find something nice n buy it, the Israel WBC hat is nice. But im not trying to rock it and have somebody go ham on me for wearing.

I got a Canada and Australia already

I don't think you'd have anyone say anything to you although we keep hearing about anti-semitism stuff in the news recently. Maybe if it were reversed and you wore a u.s. hat in israel since israel is still butthurt over obama and america not vetoeing something at united nations a few months back.

Man... Just spotted a honey comb of great grey under 100% wool mid 90s to mid 00s on fields on ebay. Between two sellers, WOW! Some overpriced in the $50-$70 range, but way too many sitting at or near $15-$20.

I lucked out on just one. I hope it fits. I could/should have went crazy. I backed way down lol.

Honestly though, how anyone can spend $35 plus tax/shipping for a current day "new" new era on field when 20 year old prestine hats are selling for $19 bucks flat. It becomes a CRIME

Last edited:
It's a twins "M" 2005 era grey under in a size thats nearly my size. Almost went with a DC red Washington Nationals now defunct style, a Tigers Road, and a Phillies red... Just crazy. I've been hutning for years for a regular ol mid 2000 era grey under Twins in my size and could never find it. The smaller sizes are almost always there. So its not totally rare. But the fact its in a larger size, SCORE!

Same person over priced a Dodgers and a Mariners so I didnt go with those .

Deals are to be had. Just shop and creep around a little.

Last edited:
Any help in finding this for me. Its an everyday hat so I'll be needing a new very soon.
Alil different from whats available everywhere here town. Bought it about 3 yrs ago at a local Footlocker and have gotten several questions about it.
Collection: Coopertowns
Star: Burnt Orange color
H: Light Brown, almost Biege color
Size: 7 5/8
Any help in finding one would be greatly appreciated!

lids had these in abundance a couple years ago.

'00-'05 era Minnesota twins on field arrived today.

Feels 100% low crown and used(it was marked as used). The newest era is stiff as crap. This one still had a white sweat liner. The 95-2005 era is amazing. The hat feels used and low crown and is so soft. I can't go back to the other crap. The crown itself is quite soft and lower than usual.

Since 2009, there have been many changes. The newest on fields are so stiff. This one , at half the cost of A new fitted is a true bargain.

Not happening

It took me 3 years of weekly use to get a China made wool into nearly the same condition as a eBay bought china Wool hat.

Last edited:
i think dat hat might be 03-05 specifically as da NE label doesnt say Made in the USA in the 1920 section...you probably knew that tho

and i also know that by saying it feels low crown - you are just talking about the feel of a nicely broken in high crown...cause the official low crowns
from that era say 'low profile' on da size label...i have one and its super-duper low crown :lol: you prolly knew that too tho...

Last edited:
New MLB season is right around the corner. I was checking out mlbshop/fanatics for any sort of sale/clearance items. I came across something interesting. Unless its a low profile on field, they have basically rid themselves of any on field authentics that do not have a flag. I checked indians, mets, and yankees. results all the same. Your best bet now is a 9/11 usa flag patch on field

Even lids is finally running dry on select on fields (w/o the flag).. Ebay and other obscure websites exist but its happening people. Even hatland is out of some of the older on fields. Deal with the flag or go hunting I guess.

Good info green rhino. I only have a half dozen other 00-05 era on fields. I was not aware of the distinction about the made in USA in that specific spot for that specific era. None of mine have MUSA in the 1920 spot, except for my recent 2000 ws mets on field. Great info. Mind sorta blown right now. I just checked that hat reference website, and youre right :D . That MUSA definite is 2001-2002 era. I can finally age my other on fields to correct eras

There's this Indians 100 seasons low profile 100% wool hat on ebay. Its definitely lower crown from appearance, if that can even happen.. I guess what I meant to say, and people laughed at me before, is that for a certain era in the 90s, the crown was quite stiff. Almost to todays china made standards. Then sometime in the 2000s they got softer, to where they feel like todays low crowns. So theyve been all over the place it seems

Last edited:
The NE flag really bugs yall huh. I dont even pay it any mind unless the thread is coming out before i purchase

Everyone has their own opinion and of course I also have mines, but when I say my opinion it is always with respect. Like I remember there was a time when every Thursday hit, I couldn't wait to see what hats ecapcity was gonna release. It was a good feeling, now its like oh okay clean looking fitted, but it doesn't captivate me like the stuff from 2011 or even before that. The custom made hats were so beautiful & unique looking. Thanks God, that I was able to snagged me up a couple of those ecapcity gems. Now I'm mostly hunting down those Vintage Snapback Hat gems from Logo Athletic etc. But still I will always love ecapcity for being the OG's in the fitted/hat game around my way NJ.

Last edited:
Yo, I just copped a bulls fitted from eBay, seller is a 'trusted' NY store.

The bulls logo is A LOT smaller than anything I've seen before and you all know I have plenty.

Think it's fake? Tags look strange, but the hologram looks official. Any way to be certain? Can I check the hologram #s or contact nba and ask?

Hat in question

The logo size I have on 10+ bulls fitteds

And yes, I had to pull out the vernier caliper :lol:

On an on field the best option is grey bottom and no flag but that time is finished. Either scour eBay for the ogs or just cop a retro

Back
Top Bottom