Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^ Could be wrong but I think he was just questioning if the fitted was "real", whether or not it was one from CC or just a re-order from anothershop.
Originally Posted by AmericanDream

please tell me you're not really spending $35 on this hat... I got mine for like $7 on eBay and they can ALWAYS be had on there...
nerd.gif
What I was thinking when I saw that... not to mention theeBay joints have the grey underbrim. I don't think there are many sizes left on eBay though.

Does anyone know if the lids membership is for life or if it stops after a couple purchases?? And does anybody want to sell their member ship??

Originally Posted by ogdreamin

Does anyone know if the lids membership is for life or if it stops after a couple purchases?? And does anybody want to sell their member ship??

1 year lol
ill sell you mine for 20 dollars paypal. you gotta renew in may though

^^^lol at Wes. I hope you are doing well. You have to come to one of the meet ups soon. But yeah, as a former employee of that particular hat store, themembership is for one year. Sucks considering they used to have lifetime memberships and 3 year memberships (that was $3) back in the day.

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

air max 87 continues his talking and i thought we got past this stage.
aint no one talkin bout you fam, someone asked bout you, said it was Napenny, thats all
grin.gif
, but while were on the subject....

Hi this is napenny 89's wifey, Spencer did not take it fondly of you disrespecting him on the last fitted hat thread and has now changed his user name to ricoxstacks, I guess he thinks this way he can participate in your conversations with out the fear of getting gunned again. Im informing you because Spencer really hates your guts ( Your names Chris from Cap City right?) and is really being real cocky and arrogant and feels he will not get caught and is now confidently asking
BTW what ever happened to that wild cat Na penny?

I am mad that Spencer would rather spend his time on niketalk creating a phony life and not worrying abou the bills at home so can you please expose him for me? Sorry to bother you but ive really had it with Spencer's behavior lately and think that only you can be the one to let it be known so he can get back to worrying about his prioritys. Thanks you very much and I really like the hats you guys create, you should start doing us females some hats too! Bye

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

1 year lol
ill sell you mine for 20 dollars paypal. you gotta renew in may though

Ya thanks for the offer but i know there like only $5 on the site. I just wanted to know cuz i was going to buy a bunch of fitteds from lids but the membershipdoesnt work on your first purchase

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ word, just wondered if he got it from the other spots that swagger-jacked (thats what I was implying)

Could be wrong but I think he was just questioning if the fitted was "real", whether or not it was one from CC or just a re-order from another shop.

no, its from CC, I gave it to him, It doesn't get more official then that.

homeys name is P-reala, hes the CEO of filty rich records etc etc

Ya thanks for the offer but i know there like only $5 on the site. I just wanted to know cuz i was going to buy a bunch of fitteds from lids but the membership doesnt work on your first purchase
If you're looking to buy a bunch of em, the membership pays for itself after the first hat. The membership costs $5, but you already save $6on the second hat.

Big question though, what color is the underbrim on the RnJ and the MyShirts Grey/Black Spurs fitteds? The hornets areclean but they woulda been perfect if they a grey underbrim to set them off. Anyways, pickups from the past few weeks:

2m3lhty.jpg

250qrl1.jpg

vi2xxt.jpg

b99340_SMARINERSntB.jpg

I want one of these with grey underbrim size 7 1/4. eBay doesn't have my size. anyone know where? or if you have one for sale PM me.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

I want one of these with grey underbrim size 7 1/4. eBay doesn't have my size. anyone know where? or if you have one for sale PM me.
just curious as to why you want the grey underbrim? I ordered this fitted from CC and i have been waiting for the all teal brim..

Question:..Where can i cop some of the older new era fitteds..the ones with the grey underbrim..instead of the ones we have now with theblack underbrim??..Any websites???? Anybody??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom