Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Lids has 30% off clearance once again. Lots of cubs playoff on fields, and quite a few other diamond era on fields.

Scooped up another grey under '86 mets among others.

i like da new era flag...not on on fields bit definitely everything else.

Yeah, I just found out that the logo on the side of the hat is permanent. I hate it. As many purists that baseball has, I can believe this was approved. It looks terrible. :smh:

Some new arrivals before my size was gone

All are China, 100% wool "customs". Been on the lookout for the 97 WS patch indians for awhile.
Indians and Tigers road are grey under. The Brewers is a green under "cooperstown" collection.

I immediately took to seam ripping the flag

During

After

The only visible ghosting is when you hold it up to light. If you aren't too careful, you could definitely cause a hole or a soft spot in that area. But for the most part, another 100% successful de flagging

Here's a side by side of an older cooperstown
This latest has a brighter shade of green, a flat MB logo, and no MLB logo on the back. The one I bought prior has a raised MB logo and a raised oddly outlined MLB logo on the back. Neither are 100% true to on field spec unfortunately.

I don't own the original so I couldnt tell you what shade of green is correct. There's another on lids that seems to have darker navy,dark green, and a grey under, with a gold flag. Odd stuff how there is no consistency to the cooperstown lineage. Any Sam, Scott, or Sarah can "order" a set for their shops it seems like. All that complaining and nitpicking is usually why I like buying the originals

Last edited:
I own the original, I think the one on the right is more accurate. If I have a chance I'll look at it and let you know

I seen a Tigres de Licey New Era Fitted, but I rather rock a Tigres de Licey fitted with the 90s old school ''L'' logo like the one Pedro Martinez is wearing in the pic.

Nice Phillies. Is that in a shop for sale? Circa what, 1990? Anything less than $35, I would've scooped it up with no hesitation.

I just broke out my '95 all navy Indians. Up until 2003 ish, those on fields had such a broken in feel and demeanor about them. TOdays hats are usually pretty stiff and lifeless.

What now takes 6 months of constant wear is what the older ON fields felt like from day 1. People dont know how good they had it back then.

Last edited:
Yea I would've snatched that phillies. I like hats from that era, one thing that ain't the greatest though is they are shaped like snapbacks a little too much

Back
Top Bottom