Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

feelin good this morning :nthat:
9EEDF963-CB55-48FD-9BF1-3199706BCE0E.jpeg

Did you guys get shipping info yet? I didn't get anything so far and I'm worried they're gonna cancel because the last few times it took 3+ days for me to get tracking info it got canceled.

Did you guys get shipping info yet? I didn't get anything so far and I'm worried they're gonna cancel because the last few times it took 3+ days for me to get tracking info it got canceled.
shipping email from FEDEX was sent 10/12 at 6pm

The HC wahoo drop this weekend is too nice
4B5C8732-2FD3-458C-8233-76C1FE197C4A.jpeg

coming through with a non crushed box, thanks to usps.
9C8D6D11-080C-4DA1-BB50-A62E543A1C89.jpeg

and I have the older MUSA (with imported material release) before derby shut down to compare it to
65E9F707-68BD-486F-9055-621D1C285359.jpeg

Maybe this is only something I would notice. Wahoos left whites of his eye is kind of sunken in on this latest release. 99% of prior wahoos had this stitching area as a flat layer (both white and black).
The cap itself is made in China and 100% wool. It’s very close to the USA counterpart. The wool is missing a tad bit of fuzz but overall it’s a 90% dna match. Initial Comfort and sizing is about the same as the MUSA cap. There may be a slight edge to the USA version. The sweatbands are made out of different materials. The comfort on the USA version is a 10/10. We’ll see how this other one compares. The crown shape is decent on your head. No Elmer fudd look like many customs. Overall another solid B to B+. Glad I jumped at my true size.

I’ll get some other comparison shots later. Og wahoo vs. this latest one

man where can this be found in an 8 ? Prolly late as ****.. but can’t seem to find.. not even found on ebay
9EB5F2AF-505E-448D-B57D-9CB896A4581B.jpeg

if you're the type that can fit a size down they have a 7/8

Anyone know if onyx198 ebay seller is attached to these cap websites? 113 listings. One size at a time. And not really much more than retail. They may be making $10 profit tops compared to just buying from the site. Wondering how profitable hat flipping can be if you’re starting off at $45-$60 right away

Im 7 1/2 and i got a couple 5/8s to see how theyd fit. They fit really boxy, had to exchange em for 1/2.

There's a Jets hat I've never seen before and it's a 5/8.

I've been talking myself out of trying to shrink it down to a 1/2 so it's somewhat wearable because I'm a 3/8.

Wishful thinking. |l

There's a Jets hat I've never seen before and it's a 5/8.

I've been talking myself out of trying to shrink it down to a 1/2 so it's somewhat wearable because I'm a 3/8.

Wishful thinking. |l
Im ready get a braves alternate and another braves cap just cuz

Im sick 🤒

Back
Top Bottom