Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Instantly file a usps claim. I’ve had the local post master call my cell number each time after 2-3 days to check in on the issue.
one Was mis delivered to a neighbor but the others had scanning issues, and popped up eventually. Like other services, there should be a dedicated delivery scan time, and often gps coordinates
I appreciate you! Will hit them up on Monday. Hope it’s not too late. Pissed cause I really wanted the hat too.

An offer I got on the Dodgers hatclub mint fitted....

Screenshot_20210725-150801_eBay.jpg

20210725_004623.jpg

Picked this up at the local shop near Comiskey Park. I'm assuming it's sales-related of course, but any idea why New Era doesn't do NHL anymore? Bad enough Mitchell and Ness stopped too. I will never purchase anything with a damn fanatics logo on it.
Lost rights or something

need the old wings new era fitted man

had both a red and a black one with the wings logo, my ex has em both brand new :smh:

she probably tossed em

An offer I got on the Dodgers hatclub mint fitted....

Screenshot_20210725-150801_eBay.jpg
Theres some real clowns on ebay. Buyers and sellers both. I had a guy lowball me on a jacket. I actually countered a decent offer halfway, and dude sent another offer $1 less than his original offer. I just ignored him. He started msging me talking ****. I posted it in the fools wildin way back. I had to block dude it was annoying. Dude was so mad i basically wouldnt give it for free

Theres some real clowns on ebay. Buyers and sellers both. I had a guy lowball me on a jacket. I actually countered a decent offer halfway, and dude sent another offer $1 less than his original offer. I just ignored him. He started msging me talking ****. I posted it in the fools wildin way back. I had to block dude it was annoying. Dude was so mad i basically wouldnt give it for free

I don't like spending 100 on a hay, but I would for this one...but these guys are thinking they will get 200. No way.

I don't like spending 100 on a hay, but I would for this one...but these guys are thinking they will get 200. No way.

that's the thing with today's market. Dudes think EVERY custom fitted is worth $150+ especially if it's from hatclub. I personally would never spend that kinda bread on a hat but if I was handed $150 to buy any hat I want it would be something super rare and unique, not a hat that was released as part of a 16 hat collection.

When you collect sneakers and/or hats you overspend all the time on the resale market because it's part of the thrill of the hunt, but when you own 100+ hats that one single hat won't really get enough wear to justify triple digit costs

That’s true, these resellers automatically think every Hat Club hat is worth $100-150 or even more. I’m not gonna lie I’ve spent $120 on 2 hats but I had sold a couple of them for some profit so it wasn’t too bad.

This has quickly become like sneakers where everyone is buying out everything just to make a quick $15-20 if that.

EDIT: You the man, big bro. donjuan513 donjuan513 :nthat:

-Drew

Last edited:
Recent pickups from Chicago Over Everything. Next up is donjuan513 donjuan513 meetup sat.
Oh man some good ones mocked up! I’ll be submitting orders tomorrow!

EDIT: You the man, big bro. donjuan513 donjuan513 :nthat:
-Drew
🙌
I usually go through the IG comments and reply to those people that mentioned wanting a hat, then I post on my story with the link, and then it’ll get posted on Stash IG.

Oh man some good ones mocked up! I’ll be submitting orders tomorrow!

🙌
I usually go through the IG comments and reply to those people that mentioned wanting a hat, then I post on my story with the link, and then it’ll get posted on Stash IG.

Any chance that Braves makes it online? My boy is a huge Braves fan and has been dying for that hat

Any chance that Braves makes it online? My boy is a huge Braves fan and has been dying for that hat
If there any left they’ll go up for sure. The Braves is also from my old scale before I added more units. The Cubs I was able to put online today because it’s from my updated scale so I had more units to play with. I’m expecting a decent amount of people to come through which is dope and on top of that it’s Lollapalooza weekend. I want to make sure those people who show up are taking care of.

If there any left they’ll go up for sure. The Braves is also from my old scale before I added more units. The Cubs I was able to put online today because it’s from my updated scale so I had more units to play with. I’m expecting a decent amount of people to come through which is dope and on top of that it’s Lollapalooza weekend. I want to make sure those people who show up are taking care of.

I feel you bro. I'll tell him to pray :lol:

Ooof donjuan23 donjuan23 that LA and college dropout Cubs are a big need. Doubt they’ll be any for online tho.

big mail call today.

Choco Strawberry Brewers. Not sure who had the first exclusive but got this from Kings

Clothing Store

1F482AD1-002A-452B-A1F0-57E56D1BE2A3.jpeg
84039A37-ECBD-4957-BA9A-4E67A39F191E.jpeg
AE045239-0529-435B-A6EF-530F69C7F5E1.jpeg

And then secured the CoCo Cubs from the HC céreal drop via FB group sale. Paid resale obviously but way under market. Either way glad i got it in the collection.

AFDEB157-9EFE-4406-A1DD-BBFBC99D9519.jpeg
A414A7FE-6667-4BED-8AAA-C9787C4F1ADB.jpeg
C226F0AD-DFD0-47DE-99CE-F705BDE3B6E0.jpeg
5C7E8DF2-5677-4FA4-A856-6DE44F1F9ADC.jpeg

Ooof donjuan23 donjuan23 that LA and college dropout Cubs are a big need. Doubt they’ll be any for online tho.

big mail call today.

Choco Strawberry Brewers. Not sure who had the first exclusive but got this from Kings

Clothing Store

1F482AD1-002A-452B-A1F0-57E56D1BE2A3.jpeg
84039A37-ECBD-4957-BA9A-4E67A39F191E.jpeg
AE045239-0529-435B-A6EF-530F69C7F5E1.jpeg

And then secured the CoCo Cubs from the HC céreal drop via FB group sale. Paid resale obviously but way under market. Either way glad i got it in the collection.

AFDEB157-9EFE-4406-A1DD-BBFBC99D9519.jpeg
A414A7FE-6667-4BED-8AAA-C9787C4F1ADB.jpeg
C226F0AD-DFD0-47DE-99CE-F705BDE3B6E0.jpeg
5C7E8DF2-5677-4FA4-A856-6DE44F1F9ADC.jpeg

Definitely need that HC Cubs from the pack (along with the Jays). :emoji_sleepy::emoji_sleepy::emoji_sleepy:

Back
Top Bottom