Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Anyone know where i can pick this hat at?
v4bbpx.jpg

Originally Posted by icyuod

Yo, realness....I was gonna make one, and just as I was gonna submit I remeber dudes contract was gonna finish this year....so I was at a cross roads, do amariners or whitesox( at least 1 ) mariners won
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Yo, realness....I was gonna make one, and just as I was gonna submit I remeber dudes contract was gonna finish this year....so I was at a cross roads, do a mariners or whitesox( at least 1 ) mariners won
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Yo, realness....I was gonna make one, and just as I was gonna submit I remeber dudes contract was gonna finish this year....so I was at a cross roads, do a mariners or whitesox( at least 1 ) mariners won
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
good call just read on yahoo hes goin to seattle. The whitesox have a better logo imo.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Henry.

Go get that ChiSox for your boy.

No. Really. We need to work that out... unlike how you left me hanging on that Hornets fitted.

Think the Red Wings would ride out with the citron (neon) Flight Lites?

DF!!!

teamPINK

||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||

straight.outta.704

tired.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I wish ecapcity would update their site...sick of seeing a fitted and finding out it's soldout[/color]
mad.gif

i'm only feeling the mariners with the teal brim. looks dope, and sick PS of that sox up there.

and where'd you get the eggplants for $160 riverbear?

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

capcity is making 4 hats for it (2 for each colorway).. obvious hats tho

edit: fixed

edit vol 2, pics
14smpsl.jpg

*Insert old white man having a heart attack pic*

heart.jpg

Mac A Roni wrote:
I wish ecapcity would update their site...sick of seeing a fitted and finding out it's soldout
mad.gif

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel you
tired.gif

a random cat. i was gonna pay abit over retail then i just got laced up.

in the old CC website days alot of fitteds was there for ever then CC got hyped up
ohwell.gif

i still want the VC rookie throwback yall had in store in a sz 52.
roll.gif

here its with the back (didnt mean to delete others)

*Sniff*

I'll probably just end up forcing it and rocking the Griff's with the regular White Sox on-field...Just to match the black/white of theshoe...
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

a random cat. i was gonna pay abit over retail then i just got laced up.

in the old CC website days alot of fitteds was there for ever then CC got hyped up
ohwell.gif
ah ok.. lmk if he got another pair.. i need an 11

and yeah i remember stuff from CC sitting for a while but now everything's gone in a week.

Out of those 4 M's caps, I'm only feelin' the teal brim one...

I was hoping for something with just the 'compass rose'...

And one for the Griffey fans...

Unlikely, but one can only hope...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom