Post Your Nike Wishlist...I Wish They Would Retro...!!!

Air Command Force
2gy3ygl.jpg

Atlantic Penny II & Nike Air Money
dc7ti1.jpg

Zoom Flight (Gloves)
5eft5x.jpg

Black/Emerald AGMI
ta66oj.jpg

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Bordeauxs (In case those $@@**@*% at JB are browsing in here)
air-jordan-7-vii-original-og-bordeaux-black-light-graphite-bordeaux-1.jpg

Nike Air Unlimited
unlimited.jpg

Nike Air Aggress Force
nike-air-aggress-force-page.jpg

Air Flight Huarache (All colors!)
81623_600.jpg

flighthuarachewhiteblue01.jpg

flighthuaracheblack01.jpg

huarache_flight_wht_blk.jpg

huarache_flight_wht_yel.jpg

Carnivores (in black and purple which I have never been able to find a pic of).

THE UNLIMITEDS X1000000.............My first high end shoe back then.....

I had the all black kUKINI, I can't believe i used them to cut the grass! My wife hated them! Wish I had a time machine!

The Kukini's were SICK......most comfortable shoe ever....that and the original Air Zoom Alpha

^^^^agree the kukinis were SO comfy i used them as much as i could, work, mall, jog, gym even. and the look was something else....we called it"phlegm" or slimer then. wonder if it's still available somewhere...unlikely with that air sole eh?

Air Nomos.

That is all.

It's just a sentimental thing for me haha... growing up as a Japanese kid in LA, he was everyone's hero hahaha

Won't nike stop playin and release the air wayup,air dvst8,air max uptempo 2 lows and the air max tailwinds from 97-98 peace.

4f636ef141710df8616ee45596b98c24542b31ab.jpg

these are actually coming back out, if I'm not mistaken.

Carnivores are also rumored to be coming out in two of the orginal colorways

The OG silver Air Foamposite max with the teal air bubble is coming out I think in the fall or winter, but I could be wrong on the time frame.

OG color black/white Air Max Uptempos are also on the way, as well as the Air Go LWP's, but I'm not sure when.

That's all I can remember for now. If I found out anything else tomorrow I'll let you know.

many of ya'll are posting kicks that have already been retroed lol

For me?

Air Carnivore
Air Go LWP

and most importantly,

NIKE AIR UNLIMITED
WHITE BLACK BLUE PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!! sorry I really need them

1. Air Trainer 1s in decent quality in simple or original colors.
2. Air Pillars in the OG Neon/gradient color. If they came out, I will definitely buy two, and I never buy more than one. That's how cool looking they areto me. I love the midcut and the radical styling of the entire shoe. No trainer has any uniqueness the same as that shoe.
3. Air Max 120s, my friend's dad somehow owns a pair and they look really nice. They are neon I think. I'll take a picture of them and show them someday. They are really cool looking though, like the colors on the shoe. Maybe I'll buy one of deadstockoriginals. Nice site BTW.
4. Zoom Air Spiridons with the Caged Zoom. A 2002/2003 shoe, the caged zoom always looks nice for some reason. Plus it was double-stacked, and they never havedouble-stacked running shoes anymore. I saw a pair one time all beat up, sort of deflated, but I still thought they looked cool, but I have not seen a pair inmy size. But that's just me.

Nike Shox TL3's......there's fakes ALL OVER eBay and iOffer. I need the realness asap.

I need these Nike Air Turmoils in the Purple, Black, White CW...These are my grails...I tried toget them as a kid but they were sold out and I never forgot about them.

16ad1bf2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom