post your old-school pic in og's!!! ( retro hype-beasts need not apply!)

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Dope thread.

The only pic I have is me sporting black jeans and the Griffey Max 2 (i'll try to post it later)

I didn't take too many pictures growing up.

Same here fam
tired.gif
. I blame my parents of course but hey...what can you do.  

i am one of those as well 
frown.gif

Dope thread.

I'm gonna have to see if I can find any pics...but just like some of yall there weren't that many pics of me when growing up.
Right now icop posting the Oly 7s FTW

OG air raid, soooo sick!!! Loved these shoes!!  (check out the tight rolled or as my dad would say "pegged" jean bottom's) oh and i was rockin a SILK shirt, which for the time was VERY popular!!!!
roll.gif

424177_2984779054020_1098304371_32413655_682269189_n.jpg

OG jordan 6 white/infrared's. Check out my costume!! lol jason vorhees/michael jordan!! LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
 (dont ask me what I was thinkin)

also you can see on my left shoe, i have a MAROON lace lock, off my OG MAROON 6's  (bowdown)

418061_2984779174023_1098304371_32413656_1690648583_n.jpg

OG Air Tech Challenges (Agassi's) HOT LAVA!
embarassed.gif

426812_2984779414029_1098304371_32413657_1089572629_n.jpg

Agassi's again, LOVED these shoes!!

430154_2984779614034_1098304371_32413658_672364164_n.jpg

I have some more, just need some time to upload!!! C'mon guys post them OLD SCHOOL pics!! we love our OG's and we are REAL sneakerheads!!
pimp.gif
grin.gif
glasses.gif

Not sure what these where, Maybe  OG FORCE's?? Anyone??

Another pair of black/grey OG FORCES (tight rolled pants AGAIN!! LMFAO)

OG Deion's Again

OG deions again

Can't remember the name of these OG AIR MORE UPTEMPO's (I think)

Check out the poster on the wall and my buddys shirt, both OG LOL ( check out my King's hat and my I.O.U. sweatshirt!!)
sick.gif

This is me in the football uniform, but my buddy holding the sign has on OG infrared Bo Jackson's (air trainer sc's)

this is it for now, will upload more later!!
OG'S GUYS!! We the KINGS!!!
roll.gif

EkHunter -

Great thread!  The black/grey Forces above are the Air Magnum Force 3/4 from 92 (imo, the greatest "takedown" model of all time), and the Uptempos are the Air Max Uptempo 2 in the "Duke" colorway from 95.

I know for a fact that I have pics of me in black/metallic silver V's, black/infrared VI's, Hot Lava Tech Challenges, and prom pics of me in black/bluegrass Diamond Turf II's & Black/Red XI's but I'll be damned if I know where to start looking for them, lol.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

EKHunter had on a unc hat....and DUKE Uptempos? LOL

lol sorry i'll go back in time and tell my younger self, not to wear that!! lol
no but seriously my buddy gave me the shoes abt a week or so before the pic was taken, plus i didnt even realize they were duke, LOL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

EKHunter had on a unc hat....and DUKE Uptempos? LOL

lol sorry i'll go back in time and tell my younger self, not to wear that!! lol
no but seriously my buddy gave me the shoes abt a week or so before the pic was taken, plus i didnt even realize they were duke, LOL
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 It's all good

Originally Posted by jshortt

EkHunter -

Great thread!  The black/grey Forces above are the Air Magnum Force 3/4 from 92 (imo, the greatest "takedown" model of all time), and the Uptempos are the Air Max Uptempo 2 in the "Duke" colorway from 95.

I know for a fact that I have pics of me in black/metallic silver V's, black/infrared VI's, Hot Lava Tech Challenges, and prom pics of me in black/bluegrass Diamond Turf II's & Black/Red XI's but I'll be damned if I know where to start looking for them, lol.

Peace,
   J

thax bro very informative, pls explain what a take-down shoe is tho?!?! 
eek.gif

EkHunter -

Peace,
   J

eek.gif

take-downs refers to a shoe with similarities to the flagship shoe a company is pushing for the year, but with less performance oriented technology. I know in when I was in elementary/middle school all I ever got was the takedowns since my foot would grow about 2 sizes per year and my parents were not about to buy $100 sneakers that would only last a few months.

EkHunter -

Peace,
   J

eek.gif

EK-

MINTS hit it on the head.  In the case of the Magnum Force, they were the "take-down" of 1992's flagship the Ballistic Force, aka the Barkley vs. Godzilla shoe.  The Magnum Force is still, to this day, at the top of my list of most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.  I had the black/bronze ones.

Here's a recent thread where we were discussing the "take-down" concept:

http://niketalk.com/topic/329165

Peace,
   J

All I rocked was bobo's growing up, parents(dad) wouldn't by nikes. I didn't start really rocking the check till I got a job.

this is one of the best threads i have seen in quite some time and ive been on this site since 01. haha the pic of the cement 3's is classic. I know I have a pic of me somewhere doing a karate kick with some OG Bred VI's on. Will post pics soon.

Me in the Tailwinds (I think), and my brother in the black all leather 95s, which are still one of my favorite pairs.

Eagles hat, Bulls Starter, and Maroon VI's, that Countach was tough though.

OG XII's, and my boy in the Pennys, smh @ the extra starched jeans

XI lows

OG Breds, and I can't believe I let that photographer talk me into that pose...well at least I know he didn't just get me

Thax for the info J and Mints!!! gonna check out that take-down thread!
I'm glad everyone like's the thread, when I thought of it the other night, I got really excited about it. 

Keep up the pics guys!! 

This is nostalgia at its best!                        
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just found the pic that made me think to make this thread!!
MY FAVORITE SHOES AS A KID. 

These thing's were so sick, 

NXT POST GUISE!! 
tongue.gif
roll.gif

here are the bad boys!!! love love love em!!! LOL

420336_2993287306721_1098304371_32417582_1429011948_n.jpg

here the pic, this was a Super Mario 3 competition at my local McDonald's. ( I lost) 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 but i still had the sickest shoes there!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Air Flight 90's this color only came in Kid's sizes!!

420023_2993182784108_1098304371_32417564_425597297_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom