post your old-school pic in og's!!! ( retro hype-beasts need not apply!)

Originally Posted by beansietime

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I think Kidd may have worn them, I'm not 100% sure though. Penny did, a lot of players did.

Awesome stuff everyone

Know I have some pictures of me from 4th-5th grade in OG Taxi 12's and Iverson Answers.. Will try to dig them up

I remember seein some pictures of me crossing a kid over in my J kidds. the black/royal zoom uptempo Vs, with that funky lookin plastic thing on the side. Straight fireeee. i was killin it in like 5th grade with those. I thank this thread for reminding me of that. Now i gotta find em

you might be able to get them again soon.. http://www.nicekicks.com/2012/02/nike-zoom-uptempo-5-whitenavy-red/
tired.gif
 damn you got me hyped up for nothing...i thought you were referring to the black/royal colorway like he mentioned

^Nice kamikazes

Here's my contribution from the 1996 All Star Weekend Jam Session in my hometown...

2cqyxdu.jpg

here's one of em. I would have my mom take a pic of me every year in em. from inf 6 to black toe 13.

So great to see these original photos where the emphasis isn't on the shoes and clothes. The pix on NT normally are all about "here's my fit, here's my shoes", no originality what so ever. I have a few photos from back in the day I need to scan, can't wait to post.

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

So great to see these original photos where the emphasis isn't on the shoes and clothes. The pix on NT normally are all about "here's my fit, here's my shoes", no originality what so ever. I have a few photos from back in the day I need to scan, can't wait to post.

when you are younger you only care about the shoes. plus the 90s were just funky like that anyway.. now everything is so coordinated.

Found some pics!!!!

eg. 
Reebok Pump Court Vics from 1992.

eg.
Nike Air Chanllenge LWP (Andre Agassi - black / blue) like 1994/95. Check the Cross Colors steez!!! w0rd! LOVED these Agassi's and still do, would love a retro of em.

eg.
Nike Air Zoom Flight 95's from 1996.

The only pic I could find of my Flint Jordan XIII's after they were beat and I custonised em and paited the white bits black 1998 styles.

Found em again in the garage!

Just missin pics of my Force 180's from what I remeber.

Hoping to find this one pic of me in original XI low bred playing super nintendo. Been looking around for a couple of years. I know its out there. :D

Last edited:
can we revive this thread?? i sure hope so, this is a CLASSIC!!!

pls upload OG pics guys, PLEASE!!!!

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom