Post Your Own Theories About ANYTHING In This Thread

Originally Posted by StonedFace

You're saying his theory is completely speculation? There are facts in there. You sound like a religion basher type of guy

The fact that DMT exists doesn't link it to the THEORIES of death and the afterlife.
Connecting it to some sort of "realm" of other "existence" is taking things a little too far.

Affecting HOW YOU FEEL doesn't change the reality of where you actually are or what you're doing.

If I can give you a chemical to change your psychoactive state, its merely a result of chemistry on your brain...your existence to an observer doesn't change however. Its like watching someone get high. They feel super different but to you they're just tripping out but they're still all there. 

and yeah, I don't take kindly to religion or any thing that isn't steeped in evidence. Because without it, anything can be asserted and NEVER be wrong. That is to say, I can say spiderman exists because of my "theory" and it never be wrong simply because I "believe" it to be true. 

I get what you're saying completely. Someone getting high on DMT purposefully isn't the same as the DMT when you're born/dreaming/dying though (imo). There's just a lot more to dreams than we humans understand yet. Through my own personal experiences (which is all I need as evidence) I've had dreams where I've astrally projected and witnessed some of the most beautiful sights you could ever imagine, I've had dreams where they actually ended up becoming real life through a de ja vu type experience. Im just trying to say anything is pretty much possible in this vast universe of ours and to have a closed mind about things just because they haven't been proven is just silly.

I get what you're saying completely. Someone getting high on DMT purposefully isn't the same as the DMT when you're born/dreaming/dying though (imo). There's just a lot more to dreams than we humans understand yet. Through my own personal experiences (which is all I need as evidence) I've had dreams where I've astrally projected and witnessed some of the most beautiful sights you could ever imagine, I've had dreams where they actually ended up becoming real life through a de ja vu type experience. Im just trying to say anything is pretty much possible in this vast universe of ours and to have a closed mind about things just because they haven't been proven is just silly.

Look. I agree and I get it...
But we have to draw a line. 

Its easy for me to be confused about an experience and want to make an explanation for WHY it occurred due to my own bias of what I think happened. Our brains are pretty good at fooling us when we don't realize it. 

In as much as you can assert anything, like there might be a giant pink teapot on the other side of the sun, then we can also assert anything and it can never be wrong unless we can prove it.

I just want you all to be mindful of the assertions you project. 

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."
Richard P. Feynman 

Look. I agree and I get it...
But we have to draw a line. 

Its easy for me to be confused about an experience and want to make an explanation for WHY it occurred due to my own bias of what I think happened. Our brains are pretty good at fooling us when we don't realize it. 

In as much as you can assert anything, like there might be a giant pink teapot on the other side of the sun, then we can also assert anything and it can never be wrong unless we can prove it.

I just want you all to be mindful of the assertions you project. 

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."
Richard P. Feynman 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

You're saying his theory is completely speculation? There are facts in there. You sound like a religion basher type of guy

The fact that DMT exists doesn't link it to the THEORIES of death and the afterlife.
Connecting it to some sort of "realm" of other "existence" is taking things a little too far.

Affecting HOW YOU FEEL doesn't change the reality of where you actually are or what you're doing.

If I can give you a chemical to change your psychoactive state, its merely a result of chemistry on your brain...your existence to an observer doesn't change however. Its like watching someone get high. They feel super different but to you they're just tripping out but they're still all there. 

and yeah, I don't take kindly to religion or any thing that isn't steeped in evidence. Because without it, anything can be asserted and NEVER be wrong. That is to say, I can say spiderman exists because of my "theory" and it never be wrong simply because I "believe" it to be true. 
It's all perceptive though, isn't it? Isn't reality more individual than a general belief? 

It's all perceptive though, isn't it? Isn't reality more individual than a general belief? 

^ i'll say unless anyone was walking around with Jesus around his time, then nobody knows....

but thats my theory..

^ i'll say unless anyone was walking around with Jesus around his time, then nobody knows....

but thats my theory..

I've had the same thing happen to me more than a few times and I feel that you're 100% right. I'm not going to wait for a scientist to figure it out with "evidence" when I already know it to be true. experience, intuition, insight, ideas etc. always precede proof and evidence which lag behind. sometimes you just have to trust yourself instead of relying on so called experts

I've had the same thing happen to me more than a few times and I feel that you're 100% right. I'm not going to wait for a scientist to figure it out with "evidence" when I already know it to be true. experience, intuition, insight, ideas etc. always precede proof and evidence which lag behind. sometimes you just have to trust yourself instead of relying on so called experts

You DMT heads should remember this and only this...

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITHOUT PROOF. UNTIL THEN, ITS JUST SPECULATION.

So try as you might to want to make these connections, no matter how interesting they sound, you can't start leap-frogging these assumptions until you are ready to actually establish some basis of FACT at some point or another. If we don't do this then you all just start going down the wormhole of speculation and you start to believe every and anything merely because you simply think it.

Validation is everything.

I agree anything is possible. But isnt the point of this thread to speculate. Most of these posts are pure speculation which is fine. In my theory its speculation lead by facts. 
Validation is everything, but thats why we speculate. To find some validity. What if my theory made so much sense that some scientist looked into it (or already is) and proved that the theory is true. Speculation is what lead to him finding out the truth.

You ever watched the movie "Enter The Void"? Its kind of related, really trippy movie.

I have not, ill check that out though thanks

You DMT heads should remember this and only this...

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITHOUT PROOF. UNTIL THEN, ITS JUST SPECULATION.

So try as you might to want to make these connections, no matter how interesting they sound, you can't start leap-frogging these assumptions until you are ready to actually establish some basis of FACT at some point or another. If we don't do this then you all just start going down the wormhole of speculation and you start to believe every and anything merely because you simply think it.

Validation is everything.

I agree anything is possible. But isnt the point of this thread to speculate. Most of these posts are pure speculation which is fine. In my theory its speculation lead by facts. 
Validation is everything, but thats why we speculate. To find some validity. What if my theory made so much sense that some scientist looked into it (or already is) and proved that the theory is true. Speculation is what lead to him finding out the truth.

You ever watched the movie "Enter The Void"? Its kind of related, really trippy movie.

I have not, ill check that out though thanks

We are victims of consumerism. We are witnesses of federal governmental branches being purchased by corporations. Of all of the products we consume, 99% of it will be waste within 10 months. Any attempt at utilizing cleaner energies won't pass through legislation is because congress is directly controlled by these corporations. We are headed down the pathway of destruction and the reason we aren't changing course is because the "wheels" we as a nation created to do just that are corrupted. The reason that we are destroying our planet is simply because we have been trained to.

We are victims of consumerism. We are witnesses of federal governmental branches being purchased by corporations. Of all of the products we consume, 99% of it will be waste within 10 months. Any attempt at utilizing cleaner energies won't pass through legislation is because congress is directly controlled by these corporations. We are headed down the pathway of destruction and the reason we aren't changing course is because the "wheels" we as a nation created to do just that are corrupted. The reason that we are destroying our planet is simply because we have been trained to.

The Illuminati/ones who control everything/whatever, their purpose it to cause a forced peace among humans so they can continue with their mission to leave the Earth and expand beyond our planet. The dumbing down of humans with media, fluoride, aluminum, etc will eventually make people entertainment driven, virtual living, semi vegetables that live virtual lives through computer programs and the web to the point where they rarely leave home for anything but to work.

Reason I think this is because I know the governments of the world have been in contact with ETs for years, and I believe they've pretty much said that they would be willing to share their technology, and form an alliance with us when we get things together down here on Earth. Meaning, no war, violence, etc, and the quickest way to accomplish this is to force peace among humans. I'll even go as far as saying that we've attempted to leave Earth, and were denied exit from ETs from their fear that our mentality will spread through the universe and cause corruption.

I think any intelligent life that travels the universe is far beyond violence and similar primitive behaviour, and they deny any attempt for that type of activity outside of it's planet of origin, as long as they can help it. So either a forced method, or a war with the resistance would be the only way off this planet. Resources are running out by the day. They have to do something..

The Illuminati/ones who control everything/whatever, their purpose it to cause a forced peace among humans so they can continue with their mission to leave the Earth and expand beyond our planet. The dumbing down of humans with media, fluoride, aluminum, etc will eventually make people entertainment driven, virtual living, semi vegetables that live virtual lives through computer programs and the web to the point where they rarely leave home for anything but to work.

Reason I think this is because I know the governments of the world have been in contact with ETs for years, and I believe they've pretty much said that they would be willing to share their technology, and form an alliance with us when we get things together down here on Earth. Meaning, no war, violence, etc, and the quickest way to accomplish this is to force peace among humans. I'll even go as far as saying that we've attempted to leave Earth, and were denied exit from ETs from their fear that our mentality will spread through the universe and cause corruption.

I think any intelligent life that travels the universe is far beyond violence and similar primitive behaviour, and they deny any attempt for that type of activity outside of it's planet of origin, as long as they can help it. So either a forced method, or a war with the resistance would be the only way off this planet. Resources are running out by the day. They have to do something..

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

thats something to ponder on.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

thats something to ponder on.

Back
Top Bottom