Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

in before the lock

de735955fd71a0b892933e723cac0400b48c49a.jpg

Originally Posted by stepheezy
You make it look so sexy to have a septum. Looks like it really hurt. So, can you take it off and put it back on whenever???

Oh boo Orangatrang!This PYP is only missing her in getting most of the active NT ladies to post their pics. I like that girl. She is cool as hell!

Originally Posted by sensational sherry

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by sensational sherry

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

age please?

Damn, na I don't believe it. Tag pics of your birth certificate!

Lmaoooo ...I'm 24 ....9/21/85
day before my birthday!!

naw its the same person...

but a tagged pic wouldnt hurt.

This is my myspace style self portrait plus me after a night of drinking. Note the terrible pallor.

This pic is from a while ago, my friends and I were in the mountains and I had thrown a snowball over my friend's head a split second ago.

Here I am taking another crappy myspace style, mirror self portrait. I had just arrived at my family's vacation house on the Central Coast.

This one is from my magical trip to the LA Zoo. Animals are even more amazing than usual when you are in the proper state of mind.

Finally, NT's own Rexanglorum on Halloween of 2008 in Isla Vista, CA, high on magic mushrooms, among other things, in his gritty reinterpretation of the"Super Drunk" from Bubble Bobble. Since everyone else was the 2008, gritty, smeared makeup version of the Joker, I opted to do the same in my updateof the cleaner 1980's version of my persona.
Me:

Compared to the orginal version:
PicThree.jpg

Yes, this post has mountains, oceans, summer homes, being near the water, college, Halloween, drinking, drugs, animals, parks, cargo shorts, worn out poloshirts, cold weather and weird japanese things, I do realize how much I am stereotypically white as far as "Stuff White Like's" list definesbeing such.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Yes, this post has mountains, oceans, summer homes, being near the water, college, Halloween, drinking, drugs, animals, parks, cargo shorts, worn out polo shirts, cold weather and weird japanese things, I do realize how much I am stereotypically white as far as "Stuff White Like's" list defines being such.
laugh.gif

hazel - yea, depending on what kinda septum ring you have, but all in all you can.
smile.gif
Haha, you convince her!
SC415, bay area.
pimp.gif

thanks Essential!
Crank
roll.gif

Wells its time for me to KO. Ill check this thread out in the morning!

Stay beautiful NT...lol....

Back
Top Bottom