Post Your Picture Vol. Lets be civilized

10531_1114281182712_1397402031_30286116_6798719_n.jpg

10421_505929259458_290700155_184333_6299901_n.jpg

Fresh out of Rugby practice. Eating some dinner.

2mfccnd.jpg

15yb4a1.jpg

laugh.gif

Gabbyflo, let me borrow you over Winter break when I'm back in Houston.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Apples28

Guys who can pull of lips rings and good size gauges
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*%%$ is sexy. that is all
and Late80's I tried to see pic you posted but it doesn't show up. although I know you look good lol.
im in the building
Yes sirrr. I started guaging my ears a month ago. im at 12 futherest im going is 00, like that dude earlier
Yeah I said that too. It's addicting
laugh.gif
smh.gif

whats the point of this? does it really leave a big @$! hole in your ear? or does it have a little stem piece at the end like a regular ear ring so the hole is small
Fashion statement, just like any other earring.
depends on what size you get it, if you go past 0, which is like8mm.. then you haveto get surgary to get if closed up.. i used to have a size 6, and they closed up after i took them out.

and dudes can carry around lip piercing, ears gauged, colorful bracelets, skinny jeans... whatever works for you..namean?
some of us are comfortable enough to wear these things, and still get girls.. its just being confident in your sexuality, most times people who are criticizingthese things are insecure about their own selves.

Originally Posted by stepheezy

hazel - yea, depending on what kinda septum ring you have, but all in all you can.
smile.gif
Haha, you convince her!
SC415, bay area.
pimp.gif

thanks Essential!
Crank
roll.gif

Que, maybe ill run into ya in bart, muni, walking downtown...haha

hazel - yea, depending on what kinda septum ring you have, but all in all you can.
smile.gif
Haha, you convince her!
SC415, bay area.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

essential- very nice
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

You make it look so sexy to have a septum. Looks like it really hurt. So, can you take it off and put it back on whenever???

Oh boo Orangatrang!This PYP is only missing her in getting most of the active NT ladies to post their pics. I like that girl. She is cool as hell!
Aw shucks..you're making me blush.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Good night!

Back
Top Bottom