Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Apples28

Guys who can pull of lips rings and good size gauges
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*%%$ is sexy. that is all
and Late80's I tried to see pic you posted but it doesn't show up. although I know you look good lol.
im in the building
Yes sirrr. I started guaging my ears a month ago. im at 12 futherest im going is 00, like that dude earlier
Yeah I said that too. It's addicting
laugh.gif
smh.gif

whats the point of this? does it really leave a big @$! hole in your ear? or does it have a little stem piece at the end like a regular ear ring so the hole is small
Dunno!! Body art, maybe pain. Its the same as getting your ear pierced, just a bigger hole. To hole in your ear become wider, but its not like itsthe end of the world because your ear lobe hole is wider. Have you ever seen those UFC cats ears, thats something to ewww at.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

This is my myspace style self portrait plus me after a night of drinking. Note the terrible pallor.

This pic is from a while ago, my friends and I were in the mountains and I had thrown a snowball over my friend's head a split second ago.

Here I am taking another crappy myspace style, mirror self portrait. I had just arrived at my family's vacation house on the Central Coast.

This one is from my magical trip to the LA Zoo. Animals are even more amazing than usual when you are in the proper state of mind.

Finally, NT's own Rexanglorum on Halloween of 2008 in Isla Vista, CA, high on magic mushrooms, among other things, in his gritty reinterpretation of the "Super Drunk" from Bubble Bobble. Since everyone else was the 2008, gritty, smeared makeup version of the Joker, I opted to do the same in my update of the cleaner 1980's version of my persona.
Me:

Compared to the orginal version:
PicThree.jpg

Yes, this post has mountains, oceans, summer homes, being near the water, college, Halloween, drinking, drugs, animals, parks, cargo shorts, worn out polo shirts, cold weather and weird japanese things, I do realize how much I am stereotypically white as far as "Stuff White Like's" list defines being such.
I remember the first time i read one of your post, i thought you were a robot. You have that Julius Ceaser hair.

CSUN

pimp.gif

On the real though Rex, I've always thought you were Asian. I think its cause you mentioned something about Boba to me once... I duuno.
Spoiler [+]
5972_267364200334_530460334_8632926_7198137_n.jpg

9935_297127835334_530460334_9178408_7698537_n.jpg

Gotcha

yooooo thread got locked
laugh.gif
Jretro hit you with a follow...im@TylerdissidENT...

too much fun tonight with that thread and the chat

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

yooooo thread got locked
laugh.gif
Jretro hit you with a follow...im @TylerdissidENT...

word..........katt and tyga bounced? shows over
laugh.gif
just in time, dam im beat

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

yooooo thread got locked
laugh.gif
Jretro hit you with a follow...im @TylerdissidENT...

word..........katt and tyga bounced? shows over
laugh.gif
just in time, dam im beat
Good night, Crank gave me alot of lulz
laugh.gif

Bookmark for tomorrow though.

Back
Top Bottom