eek.gif

Damn... JB rising from the ashes.... :D
happy.gif
... not.... :rofl:
roll.gif
MD/DC/VA​

" The Forum Where Everyday is a Quick Dose of Reality"
Thin-Skin is unwelcomed.....​

hmm wonder how much the first pair to hit the market will run with all this hype on the past 2 pages

Quote:
wonder how much the first pair to hit the market will run with all this hype on the past 2 pages
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
MD/DC/VA​

holy @#%$ thats some serious stuff right there !
by the way check out my sig.

Anyone want a NEW PS 3 60GB for $1050. GET AT ME- NYC MEETUPS ONLY !

PLAYSTATION 3 FOR SALE !!!!!

You have to love how JB shows of all these sick pe's but will do whatever it takes to make sure that collectors don't get their hands on any :smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif

Quote:
One things for sure...S50H will bother and annoy everyone and scrape for every last dollar possible.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
MD/DC/VA​

lebron pe's are so hott. especially the dunkmans ( i think thats what they are called)
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
SZ 11 Nort Dunks -DS- for sale

Anyone got pics of the Kobe's that Wes Miller was wearing in the UNC vs. Gonzaga game? First time I've seen em wearing something other than Js. Anyone got a line on em, drop me a note. UNC PEs are kind of an obsession.

Wes Miller's been there forever! He's like a 5th year senior or something and duke still looks like he's 12.
And we'll be up town Jimmy and Cam be
headin to the game to watch Kenyon and Camby​

Finley IV's are so fresh
SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted union 180 barkleys and deay of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

I have posted these up before I think in this post, but I took some more pictures of them and thought some people out there might like them. I've been dumping off more and more stuff that I don't like and I honestly think I might shed a tear if I ever have to let these go.

NTgp12set.jpg
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">baby-dill.com coming soon</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

Damn DIll, extremely sick. So is that site ever gonna be up?

Well, let's just say don't hold your breath on the website.

I have been fading out lately and slowing down a LOT due to the nature of how things are these days. The website is fully designed and I have some of the pictures ready, but I am not 100% sure that I want to deal with it as of now.

babydill.
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">baby-dill.com coming soon</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

If you need any help holler. My newest PE's should be ehre tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom