POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

very dope kobes!!!
'Its an obsession, a hunger and an unrelenting quest. Its the reason you learned Roman numerals, for Christ's sake' -A.Parker

scea was just waiting for me to post so he could put up the kobe and LB exclusives. :lol:
laugh.gif
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">baby-dill.com coming soon</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----

Whats the material on the swoosh for those Kobes? Looks amazing!
And we'll be up town Jimmy and Cam be
headin to the game to watch Kenyon and Camby​

Yeah I have the black clear soles as well.

The swoosh looks like the jewel AF1 but it's really a slick gradient. Very well done.

Wow, didn't notice the gradiant till now, those just started even more beautiful to me.

I also am afraid how much paper a pair of PE V's is going to pull.

Scary.
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

scea- Thanks for the pics. Gradient swoosh and a clear sole? Beautiful,

I'm assuming those were struckmatch's pair. How much did you pay?

Keon - through the clear hard to tell for sure if it's carbon, where the swoosh cut out is, it's def carbon fiber. (or an overlay pattern)

One more question scea, does the gradient material have a patent type feel? For some reason it's really astonishing. Lol. Great, now I'm on the hunt for a pair of these. Thanks. Haha.

^^ yeah it does. I really like the Lebron's this year, but Kobe's color combos are just insane. I'm not a good enough photographer to show all the detail. Whom was involved with putting the Kobe's together should get a raise - can't wait to see what they come up with for All-Star and the ZK2.

Ron -- Damn you killed it.

All that stuff is killin me cause it's my size too.

It's truly incredible all of the PE's they've made for Kobe and how awesome they are...and funny how terribly awful the GR colorways were and how bad they sold at retail.

IT IS WHAT IT IS​

Back
Top Bottom