POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

prem, nice pickups man, i know youre happy!

eric, i want those xvi's so please let me know if you ever sell them

joe, i just hate you man...haha, ill call you later sorry ive been so busy, chief
I got 99 sneakers and a puma ain't one...

email: bameri@uci.edu AIM: trixcoloredkix
RIP I Love 1982 aka siriny aka Allon

Those d-fish are NICE. i dunno why i am such a sucker for orange in kicks.

And you ALL need ta list sizes on stuff so i know what i would be able ta wear myself.

Those OG and1 shirts with the middle finger instead of the 1 were classic. i hear they rereleased some overseas but i haven't found any myself yet. And the chosen ones are easily the most comfortable summer shoe i have ever worn. The perforation gives you the most airflow i have ever felt in any shoe but wearin them in the rain or cold is pretty pointless.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
THOSE 3M TAI CHIS ARE STRAIGHT FIIIREEE!!! VerY nice retrokid,..
KB8
4 MVP

125572145.jpg

^ A HARDWOOD CLASSIC ^

125572144.jpg

125572146.jpg

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

Wow Joerdan. Never really liked blazers but justy the history behind that exat shoe makes it:

That>any PE
There are probably onlky two in the world. That pair you have, and the one at the NBA Hall of Fame.

[/center]

As TDOT would say ...

EEEEEEEEEEEK @ the shoes Joe.

I'm not competing in an SC event so I'm not going to hide all my shoes so nobody can see. Shareeeeeeeeee the wealth ......

k96u5f.jpg

babydill.

p.s. My bad for not calling ya back J. My ADD kicked in and I completely forgot. But you can rest knowing that the Chinese food I had was uber-good. :smokin
smokin.gif

[/b]​

^^ It all good Dill ~ no worries, you might wanna holla back though. Good @#%$ on the AZG's, and we all no your still holdin out!!! Glad to hear that chinese good , holla back?

NT~Thanks for the good comment on the ICEMANS.
whytewunder055 dope shirt I have been lookin for that poster for sometime.
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

Dill, nice AZG line up! :wow:
eek.gif
Now you just to add these :wink:
wink.gif

125643595.jpg

125643689.jpg

You're killing me with those Wheats bro! :frown:
frown.gif

Nice Gervin's Joe!

do you guys display your pe's?
SNEAKERHEAD "since the 80's" ---"all jordans start out ugly"---dlbimages@yahoo.com

Damn Bkals, why did you have to do that? That's the only AZG's I need/want right there. :frown:
frown.gif

Anyway, if everyone else keeps posting, so will I.

babydill.
[/b]​

Lead by example ^ Drew, haha
TEAM TN
member#1

Shut Down The Game

ka3drm.jpg

allan houston shox jumpoffs

ka46fq.jpg

ka46ti.jpg

rafer alston AND1 DVST8

ka476g.jpg

and yes before anyone else says it these were $75 at FC a STEAL imo.
not bad for a PE - i can't believe people pay it for white-on-whites.

ka48wx.jpg

ka4a36.jpg

cuttino mobley premium leather 2k4s.

and dude, THANKS for getting me my first pair of PEs.

pics to be posted soon..

..nothin's ever promised tomorrow today..

Nice everyone.

What size does Cuttino wear?
Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson [/center]

damn, those ? pe's are so damn nice. My size too. The thing that pisses me off is that I would have the $ teusday

^Clean pic there Matt.

Just getting these in. Didnt get a chance to tag this one, Be back after church to edit that.
kapoxc.jpg

TEAM TN
member#1

Wow Joe, just wow. Those are the craziest XVII's I've ever seen. Is the Jordan in the back purple? If so, that's too crazy. Wanna hook me up with them? :wink:

[/center]

Drew - you're GP XII pic inspired me to post below pic of my MELO XII's 8)
glasses.gif
:

125805824.jpg

Just another example of Nike trying to make me broke by making 6 different XII PEs for MELO. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

BTW... those Rookie Game AZG's make me :wow:
embarassed.gif
every time I see them, knowing I probably will never own them.

Back
Top Bottom