Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

2livl86.jpg
These are nice and clean and probably an older model. I know these are Tom Ford's but does anyone know the model number on these? Appreciate it!

Last edited:
Any stores in Ny that sell retrosuperfuture, or any other brand that make sunglasses like the retrosuperfuture flat top?

^^Thanks bro but these aren't the Tom Ford Olivier. Look at the top of the frame, it is straight while the Olivier isn't. It's close but not the same.

Trying to find some shades I came across and ended up passing and regretting. They are Gucci, and are shaped like a flat top wayfarer, they had black and white and a tortoise shell color both have something that looks like flying birds on the upper half of the frame help me out bros. They were at saks fifth btw if that helps

Same shape but they had something that looked like birds all over the upper half of the frame in white.

For the 90's kids. Broke my heart when I found out that Oakley shut down their X-Metal factory and discontinued the line. 
frown.gif

Wifey was so clutch and got me one for Christmas. Good thing there's still a couple of old stocks lying around in the Philippines.

Nostalgia

Just copped a pair of clear Grandmaster 2s for more than half off retail.

My two pairs :D

Last edited:
EBay. Someone was selling there's. I also had 10% off coupon and $20 in eBay bucks.

I went a litte crazy and bought a few pairs from Mid November until December 2013. I'll update with pictures later. Here is what I got:

Louis Vuitton Evidence (Black/Eastern Fit) @ Louis Vuitton Valley Fair Mall
Louis Vuitton Damier GM (Tortoise) @ Ebay
Dita Grandmaster 3 (black/gold) @ Dita Legends.com
Dita Charger (Black Swirl) @ Ebay

For those with the tom ford olivier...is the size comparable to the smaller or larger ray ban wayfayers?

Back
Top Bottom