Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Bought the oliviers and they fit nice

this guy is trying to sell for $400. i'm worried about the purpleish tint on same of the pictures..

Axe for pictures of the tint. Does he have the receipt? If he's local axe to meet up at the lv store to verify its authenticity.

I didnt know about the tint until you mentioned it.

from what i read the tint should be black/gray gradient and not purple

The actually tint on the shades is black with a grey fade/gradient, the purple you see is the uv coating and is on the back of the lenses where you see through not the front.

Last edited:
I used to want a pair of lv evidence's few years ago but I feel like there's so many fakes online unless they a pic of receipt with it maybe. They don't have em in my local LV store but even if they did I'm not copping for retail plus tax...

I liked how this pic of mine came out ...

I have a pair of Ray-Bans (classic black Wayfarer) that are a bit too big for my face. They were given to me last year by my cousin, so it's not as if I purchased them. Is there any way to go to a store and sell/trade this pair in for a smaller size? Or is my best bet to sell them and use that money for said smaller pair?

Got a little lucky and found these Matte Black Dita Beretta's on the Barney's Warehouse sale for around 120 shipped.

I think retail is right around 300, and they are sold out on the Dita website, so I felt pretty good about that price.

Damn how often do they update the barneys warehouse site.

they got some pretty good deals. 

mosley tribes 89

503105456_product_1

Mosley tribes $69

502690688_product_1

Im thinking of pulling the trigger on these $89

503344157_product_1

Got a little lucky and found these Matte Black Dita Beretta's on the Barney's Warehouse sale for around 120 shipped.

I think retail is right around 300, and they are sold out on the Dita website, so I felt pretty good about that price.
Been looking for these exact shades for a long time. Dude was selling them on eBay for $90. Listing ended. Hit him up asking if he wanted to make a deal. He said he'd sell them for $250 
laugh.gif

Nice get man.

On another note, dude is selling a pair of Evidences but on the inside arm they say made in Italy. Fake?

Also, are there different fits?

Last edited:

Been looking for these exact shades for a long time. Dude was selling them on eBay for $90. Listing ended. Hit him up asking if he wanted to make a deal. He said he'd sell them for $250 
laugh.gif

Nice get man.

On another note, dude is selling a pair of Evidences but on the inside arm they say made in Italy. Fake?

Also, are there different fits?
Damn man, I hate Ebay sellers like that. Just completely illogical.

Thanks though. Really happy with them overall. If I see another pair around for a decent price, I will be sure to shoot you a message.

I'm not completely up on the specifics of LV sunglasses, but I am pretty sure that the Evidence comes in more than one fit. I think one is a western fit and the other is eastern fit. Something to do with the bridge of the nose I believe? Not 100% sure.

Last edited:
Good looks my man. I'm sincerely jelly
laugh.gif

I actually hit up a few sites asking if they'd price match. Gave me the 'ol
indifferent.gif

Those are fire. I'll make sure to bookmark Barney's.

Copped these Carrera's for $89 just to have something but I'll be on the prowl for those Matte Berettas

pulled the trigger on these Stussys; I heard rumors that the designer Mosley Tribes is now designing for them

Back
Top Bottom