332xjz7.jpg

Marc Jacobs

34diurd.jpg

Tom Fords

aww6td.jpg

and my Oakleys for work

erbsdc.jpg

happy.gif
u have to get glasses that matches your face shape/style....none of these glasses are flattering to your appearance...
just cause some glasses look good on other people doesnt meant it's going to look good on you

return those and go shop for sunglasses with a girl or even ask the salesperson if they look good on you.
Why spend $100's on sunglasses when you wont look good with them? I want cazals, evidence, or even retrosuperfutures, but none of these will match my face. I look like a complete d-bag with these glasses on, but to others, not so much
ohwell.gif
(sorry, i really think ppl with those mentioned glasses do look like theyre trying to hard...but to some extent).

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

Can anyone recommend a pair of shades for someone with a bigger head / face ....nh

Doesnt have to be LV or Gucci just something that wont leave me with lines in the side of my face...

depends on your big head...wide glasses are the general style for people with bigger heads than the average
if you have a round big head, go with a more rectangular shaped frames like wayfrarers II or something like dita targa

what are some legit online retailers?

optimania.com?

dreamshades?

i'm looking to get another pair, but not really looking to pay retail in the stores. ($325 + tax =
sick.gif
)

Anyone have a good better pic of the matte black SUPER Flat tops? Still on the fence about a pair in that color, but I can get them below retail.

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

Can anyone recommend a pair of shades for someone with a bigger head / face ....nh

Doesnt have to be LV or Gucci just something that wont leave me with lines in the side of my face...
You would have to try on some pairs at a store.

The temples (or arms) or the bridge (the part where the sunglass sits on your nose) would indicate a size (i.e. 58-15). The first number tells you the frame length and the second the bridge "gap" between the 2 lenses. When you find something to your liking, remember the size and just go from there. I would think you would be in the high 60s. The lines typically happens when your glasses are small or you've been wearing them for a lengthy time.

Just don't buy sunglasses that don't fit your face:

aww6td.jpg

Basically, the nose pads are sitting on your cheeks already (what are you wall-eyed?
laugh.gif
) or too close (we know it worked for Daniel Craig but unfortunately it's not for you)

and Crank, what are you doing sitting there and not PSing this boy?

haha thanks for the opinions but I think the only ones that don't fit me well are the Marc Jacobs, I really do suck at taking pictures so the angles are way off, not to mention the horrible faces I'm making haha

The 1585's have a laser engraved logo in the middle. It's not noticeable in person. All the pictures of the glasses show like a white gucci logo in between the eyes but its just an engraved logo.

has anyone bought from flyrr.com?

they're selling the Gucci 1627/S for 133 shipped. Seems a little too good to be true...

anyone chime in?

if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

but in this case try it out and get back to me if there legit or not

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

they're selling the Gucci 1627/S for 133 shipped. Seems a little too good to be true...

anyone chime in?
I googled the site and it got bad reviews so I wouldn't trust the site...

Originally Posted by PoeticJays

anyone chime in?

fair price since u can get one on ebay below 150 as well. looking at the website they look legit and they also have a telephone number (sites who sell fakes usually only have an email).

Back
Top Bottom