Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

Does anyone have a pair of Mark Jacobs MJ252? They seem fly and look similar to the Louis Vuitton Evidence and I think they'd make a great alternative to them. Post pics if you have them please

Originally Posted by llmycooljays

Does anyone have a pair of Mark Jacobs MJ252? They seem fly and look similar to the Louis Vuitton Evidence and I think they'd make a great alternative to them. Post pics if you have them please
You made this same request like 5 posts ago bro.

Scoping through possible sunglasses and I still need to copp some Ray Ban Wayfarers.
Are the RB2140 - 54mm the largest Wayfarer size out there right now?

Shout out to the guy stalkin my post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by llmycooljays
These are clean. Like the little cousin of the Evidence's.

Speaking of Evidence, the people at Louis Vuitton are going to retrofit my sunglasses with the new spring hinge whenever I decide to bring them back in. It can take up to8 weeks before I get my sunglasses back though
sick.gif

^^^ Are Marc Jacobs 252. Love them. Everybody wants the LV Evidence shades so I much rather prefer these. Not as flashy but does take after them. Of course they look similar to the LV's because Marc designed both shades

Has anyone bought American Optical Pilot aviators before?

I usually try my sunglasses on before buying, but as far as I know they can be purchased online only.

Thanks.

Thinking about getting these:
Oakley_Sunglasses_Jupiter_White_24K_Iridium.jpg

Oakley Jupiters. I like the white/gold colorway also.

Any suggestions for similar styles? I don't want spend too much so don't recommend LVs or anything
laugh.gif

i'm like a 7 5/8- 7 3/4 ole chipmunk cheek fat hed/face.

I want to cop some rayban wayfarers in tortoise shell but what size will accommadate by globe of a head?

I dont wanna wind up lookin smush face if i cop them a size too small

also, where to cop for cheap? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

I FINALLY picked up my shades......
pimp.gif

I think that they may be the same ones that Paul Pierce has in the photo above

5936807028_549da87113.jpg

5936249339_d4511ebd65.jpg

5936247573_22bb679aa9.jpg
i like these
style #?

Heads up....LV Replaces Evi Lenses for only $70, Im getting mine replaced due to a small scratch... The only problem is that it takes 6-8weeks

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

i'm like a 7 5/8- 7 3/4 ole chipmunk cheek fat hed/face.

I want to cop some rayban wayfarers in tortoise shell but what size will accommadate by globe of a head?

I dont wanna wind up lookin smush face if i cop them a size too small

also, where to cop for cheap? thanks in advance
If you got a large/wide dome cop the 54mm

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Heads up....LV Replaces Evi Lenses for only $70, Im getting mine replaced due to a small scratch... The only problem is that it takes 6-8weeks

ah the irony 
roll.gif

Picked these up a couple weeks ago:
Sabre Heartbreakers

TOR.jpg

The other pair I'm rocking right now are some Arnettes (4143):

51356336614f3138786967624d375f624a5267-149x149-0-0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom