Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

anybody know if it's possible to buy poloarized aviator lenses separately?
i want a pair of rb3030's but they dont come in polarized. i think they are the same lenses as regular aviators.

I bought these for my girl today, Gucci 3099/S

She's rough on sunglasses, so I hope these last...

....I got her the Urban Decay Naked palette too, Ask your girl about it...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Has anyone bought American Optical Pilot aviators before?

I usually try my sunglasses on before buying, but as far as I know they can be purchased online only.

Thanks.

I usually try my sunglasses on before buying, but as far as I know they can be purchased online only.

Thanks.
I tried on the AO original pilots at a military surplus store. My head is really large and was even pushing the 57mm's. I want to try the 58 mm but they seem to only come in the Generals (really big aviator style) which I'm somewhat on the fence about. I'd much rather buy a pair of the Pilots over the Generals. 52mm's are the smallest size while 55 are medium sized. Hope that helps somewhat.

has anyone on here had any knockaround's before? I don't remember seeing anything on them on here but they're really cheap and I was thinking about ordering some but I was wondering if anyone had some and if they liked them

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

Thanks.
I tried on the AO original pilots at a military surplus store. My head is really large and was even pushing the 57mm's. I want to try the 58 mm but they seem to only come in the Generals (really big aviator style) which I'm somewhat on the fence about. I'd much rather buy a pair of the Pilots over the Generals. 52mm's are the smallest size while 55 are medium sized. Hope that helps somewhat.
What size fitted do you wear as a reference?

^ I haven't worn a fitted in years. I forgot my size I think I'm bigger then 7 1/2 though. 
laugh.gif
7 3/4 maybe? If you live by a military surplus store they may have some. 

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by llmycooljays
What model are these?
finally came in and they're fly as hell! My boy has LV Evidences was there when I opened the box up and immediately jumped on my laptop to buy a pair. He says he likes these more

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by proper english

just got these on Amazon for $75 shipped. 
rb21232-09zoom1.jpg

Ray Ban New Wayfarers matteblk

cool?

more pics?

I got those from my optometrist for $77, but I didn't think they were available as polarized. I like them, I need to cop a pair of Clubmasters.

What model are these?
finally came in and they're fly as hell! My boy has LV Evidences was there when I opened the box up and immediately jumped on my laptop to buy a pair. He says he likes these more
i think these are better than the evidence IMO. ive always liked these, whats the price on them?

Just bought these over the weekend...they have made my other sunglasses irrelevant

2sb7rxw.png

going back today or tomorrow to get the brown pair....

Originally Posted by kidposite

anybody know if it's possible to buy poloarized aviator lenses separately?
i want a pair of rb3030's but they dont come in polarized. i think they are the same lenses as regular aviators.

help please
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

What model are these?
i think these are better than the evidence IMO. ive always liked these, whats the price on them?

$350. Wore them yesterday and everyone was asking me where to get them

Back
Top Bottom