pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit:
here are some pics of Gold Flat tops
6i8whf.jpg

2m65xjr.jpg

and if anyone was wondering what the Matte Black joints look like
dy3rcm.jpg

the only downfall of the gold lens flat tops are as soon as you touch the black frames they start to smudge. so you def have to keep the soft cloth on deck.

WHOOOOOOOAA!

Plz info on the ones on the left plz!
wink.gif

loonyrobert wrote:
Originally Posted by djuzi05

Originally Posted by hadegbite

loonyrobert wrote:
Frische Produkte wrote:
RETALETHERAPY wrote:
Louis Vuitton's
I need the black ones in my life.
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

Word. Only reason why I dont cop is cause I need prescription lenses to drive. 
ohwell.gif

Ive seen plenty of people put prescribed lenses in these, maybe yall should look into it.

I put prescription lenses in my evidence but I wouldn't recommend it depending on your prescription. Since the lenses are so big, they'll be really thick even when I paid extra to get the thinnest lenses possible. It made mine way too heavy and uncomfortable to wear. I ended up selling the evi's and just recut the lenses to fit wayfarers

Around how much extra you drop on the lenses? Thats my main issue. My reading glasses were about $150 less than what Evi's retail. Just cause of the lens.
tired.gif

I need prescription lenses to drive also so my selection is limited.  Need to commit some time and look again.

my gf just bought me these...i really wanted LV conspiration GM in azul but they got discontinued and i couldn't afford them either. i love these raybans though.

3e1db755d529579af5155b21ee4b160a.png

for you geniuses getting prescription lenses there's something out there called contact lenses....welcome to the future

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

I just got my Gold Supers in the mail. ill come back and post pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit:
here are some pics of Gold Flat tops
6i8whf.jpg

2m65xjr.jpg

and if anyone was wondering what the Matte Black joints look like
dy3rcm.jpg

the only downfall of the gold lens flat tops are as soon as you touch the black frames they start to smudge. so you def have to keep the soft cloth on deck.

WHOOOOOOOAA!

Plz info on the ones on the left plz!
wink.gif
this...

I've only lookED at few pages in this thread and most of you look very wack thinking you can pull off stuff celebs can get away with. When you go platinum maybe then it's hot to rock $400 ostentatious frames...until then though, fall back. Not a good look.

MAKE SURE YOU QUOTE ME AND THEN SAY I'M SALTY BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD YOUR FRAMES. THEN, IF YOU'RE REALLY SALTY MAYBE YOU'LL VIEW MY RECENT POSTS AND MAKE FUN OF ME FOR ASKING GIRL ADVICE OR SOMETHING REALLY MATURE. OR, YOU KNOW, JUST SAY "U MAD"..YEAH, THAT'LL WORK TOO.

Originally Posted by usherplaylist

I've only lookED at few pages in this thread and most of you look very wack thinking you can pull off stuff celebs can get away with. When you go platinum maybe then it's hot to rock $400 ostentatious frames...until then though, fall back. Not a good look.

MAKE SURE YOU QUOTE ME AND THEN SAY I'M SALTY BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD YOUR FRAMES. THEN, IF YOU'RE REALLY SALTY MAYBE YOU'LL VIEW MY RECENT POSTS AND MAKE FUN OF ME FOR ASKING GIRL ADVICE OR SOMETHING REALLY MATURE. OR, YOU KNOW, JUST SAY "U MAD"..YEAH, THAT'LL WORK TOO.
you're salty cause you cant afford alot of these frames...why dont u go make another thread about ur girl problems. you mad?

youngmoney wrote:
usherplaylist wrote:

you're salty cause you cant afford alot of these frames...why dont u go make another thread about ur girl problems. you mad?

if you werent salty and you could afford these frames then why would you feel so compelled to make this post?

why not just laugh and be secure?

you mad bro

lost my god damn white frogskins when i got drunk and passed out a couple weekends ago
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

and with this Wiz show i'm doing i don't have the dough to cop another pair right now
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Best place to get Ray Ban Wayfarers? And where do you guys get most of your glasses from?

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

Originally Posted by ksteezy

back when i had my green evis, I also had the black ones but lost both of them like a @%*$**+. 1600$ down the drain.
6400_1193920371726_1339946475_533081_8271229_n.jpg
what happened to your sideburns fam?
laugh.gif
And why are you wearing sunglasses in the dark?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

well i wear a 7 3/4 - 8. when i tried on the rayban wayfarers it looked like some small reading glasses on my face
laugh.gif

but how much do these cost though? wouldn't wanna waste your time if these are over $200.
They make them in 3 sizes - the original Wayfarer anyway - I'm not sure about the new one. 50, 52 and 54. I'm not sure where it says on them but there should be a number somewhere - it's sometimes on the inside of the nose pieces on plastic styles - and can be different to find.
didn't know that. but what are the sizes for? size of the lens, arms, bridge, or just the overall size of the shades?

and my girl got me the polarized ones so maybe that had something to do with the sizing. the arms were long enough to reach my ears though it was kinda stretched out a bit and not straight. and the lenses looked way too small on my head.

and jking, i think i found the seller on ebay. the pair that you said fits better are the matte ones or the shiny ones?
It's kind of everything - the lens gets bigger (I want to say by 2mm for each size up - but I can't get into the online ordering right now to check), and I think the bridge gains a mm in the biggest one - and the sides are longer.

It's like most glasses - those with a larger lens tend to have longer sides so that they fit the people who'll need the bigger one. There's no substitute for trying them on though.

Being polarized doesn't matter - that's just the lens - it must have just been in the regular size (which is what most people stock). They would probably have to order the big one.

Back
Top Bottom