Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

those red evidence's go HARD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Skyypilot those are evis...it could be the distortion from the fisheye that makes them look different...lol

as far as the difference between eastern and western fit, I'd be lying if I knew what it was...I think I read somewhere that it has to do with the nose rim portion of the frame...idk though...
Western fit is basically European fit.  Eastern fit can also be called Asian fit.  They have a good explanation of it on the Oakley site.  They're also one of the few companies that offer custom asian fit sunglasses.  I wish more companies would start doing that, it's hard to find glasses that fit on my asian skull.

how to super classics fit?

i have problems with some glasses digging into my cheeks, so it's hard to find glasses that fit well.

i tried on wayfarers a while back, and they were they dug into my cheeks a lot.

can anyone compare?
edit: i have nowhere to go try these on btw without driving 4+ hours so that is out of the question

So it looks like Super sunglasses are the new hype-**%+$ trend.

Which is a basically a version of the Hipster trend of Wayfarers.

eyes.gif

Had these Arnettes for a few years now, never fail.

Also have a brown pair of Ray Bans a la Vinny Chase. 

Dope collection of LV's a page back, been thinking about getting a pair of Evi's but not sure on which color to get..any more pictures of those
particular glasses and input is appreciated
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Dope collection of LV's a page back, been thinking about getting a pair of Evi's but not sure on which color to get..any more pictures of those
smile.gif

I just prefer the black ones cause they're more versatile. If you want to stand out then just cop what other colors they have available.

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

These are my babies... Super Flat Top in matte black
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

25i0i08.jpg

I'm trying to cop some Dita Beretta or Grey Ant Status sunglasses next

these come today
pimp.gif

I wore my Evi's yesterday to work (black), I got so many compliments on them.  I let a few co-workers try them on and they said they felt richer when they put them on......
laugh.gif

I just picked these up from sunglass hut today.  For the first time in a long time, I found a pair that fit my wide face...
laugh.gif

4501268804_facc846e82.jpg

4500635519_857c7a273a.jpg

4500636911_09914daa09.jpg

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

smile.gif

I just prefer the black ones cause they're more versatile. If you want to stand out then just cop what other colors they have available.
Yea exactly what i was thinking, i want some that are versatile like a black/silver that can be worn with most outfits so i keep coming back to 
either the black/golds or the grey/silvers..

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

smile.gif

Yea exactly what i was thinking, i want some that are versatile like a black/silver that can be worn with most outfits so i keep coming back to 
either the black/golds or the grey/silvers..

Versatility aside, the black ones are the best looking by far.

Where do you guys usually do your sunglasses shopping at? (besides sunglass hut). Looking for legit websites with good prices.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Where do you guys usually do your sunglasses shopping at? (besides sunglass hut). Looking for legit websites with good prices.

otticanet.com is hands down the best online retailer.

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

These are my babies... Super Flat Top in matte black
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

25i0i08.jpg

I'm trying to cop some Dita Beretta or Grey Ant Status sunglasses next

these come today
pimp.gif

Mine came today

Niiiicceee