roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eldribblebachelor

Well niketalk idk were to begin .. it all started off on MySpace got this request from the finest lil latin chick u could ever put eyes on .. her name was Jessica so we get to chopping it up an talkin, txting, sending the dirty pics an a few months later we arrange this meeting at her house for some party type steez .. so ya boy jumped in the polo an said id ride out bein young an couldn't drive i had the parents ride with me .. she was in houston i was in my city called Baytown about 45 mins away .. she sends the address .. i Google map stuff an find out her hide out .. on the way got the lecture on safe sex speech from my people .. an we pull up on the street was madd ghetto .. calling up the brawds phone .. no answer no replys .. nothing .. so i stop look at the directions an noticed i juss had the street name .. no house # .. so i get down an ask to mexican complected chicks if they noe a Jessica on this street .. so one was a crack head type the other a ****** .. so as i carried the flowers i had bought for this chick sitting in the car .. i get a call from Jessica saying she is sorry an that she hadda talk to me .. well after leaving the street she tells me she was the ****** i talked to looking for jessica .. i was broken .. shattered an lectured the whole drive back home ..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Well, I hope u piped Jessica down then. Just palm her lil head and work. Its a shame to drive that far for nothing.

Well niketalk idk were to begin .. it all started off on MySpace got this request from the finest lil latin chick u could ever put eyes on .. her name was Jessica so we get to chopping it up an talkin, txting, sending the dirty pics an a few months later we arrange this meeting at her house for some party type steez .. so ya boy jumped in the polo an said id ride out bein young an couldn't drive i had the parents ride with me .. she was in houston i was in my city called Baytown about 45 mins away .. she sends the address .. i Google map stuff an find out her hide out .. on the way got the lecture on safe sex speech from my people .. an we pull up on the street was madd ghetto .. calling up the brawds phone .. no answer no replys .. nothing .. so i stop look at the directions an noticed i juss had the street name .. no house # .. so i get down an ask to mexican complected chicks if they noe a Jessica on this street .. so one was a crack head type the other a ****** .. so as i carried the flowers i had bought for this chick sitting in the car .. i get a call from Jessica saying she is sorry an that she hadda talk to me .. well after leaving the street she tells me she was the ****** i talked to looking for jessica .. i was broken .. shattered an lectured the whole drive back home ..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Well, I hope u piped Jessica down then. Just palm her lil head and work. Its a shame to drive that far for nothing.

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Your parents drove you 45 mins so you could smash a jumpoff, and you brought flowers?  
laugh.gif

The fact she was the ****** and couldn't tell you she was the one you were talking to 
indifferent.gif

A lot of these stories remind me of this movie i watched on Netflix, forgot what it was called but main guy in the movie falls for some chick that calls him randomly, they stay talking for a long time on some late night "conversation" %!# but never actually meet each other.  Guy falls in love and wants to meet her and she finally gives in after flaking like 10 times.  Finally they meet up at a restaurant and the girl ended up being a dude 
sick.gif

Your parents drove you 45 mins so you could smash a jumpoff, and you brought flowers?  
laugh.gif

The fact she was the ****** and couldn't tell you she was the one you were talking to 
indifferent.gif

A lot of these stories remind me of this movie i watched on Netflix, forgot what it was called but main guy in the movie falls for some chick that calls him randomly, they stay talking for a long time on some late night "conversation" %!# but never actually meet each other.  Guy falls in love and wants to meet her and she finally gives in after flaking like 10 times.  Finally they meet up at a restaurant and the girl ended up being a dude 
sick.gif

the only problem i had back in the day was not closing the deal fast enough due to second guessing myself

the only problem i had back in the day was not closing the deal fast enough due to second guessing myself

Originally Posted by and1play5

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Lol damn, thats a bad case of myspace angles

Originally Posted by and1play5

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Lol damn, thats a bad case of myspace angles

yea was crazy changed my # .. hit every jump off everynight that week .. when i got back to Baytown i got dropped off at this chicks house an gave her the flowers .. piped away the feelings .. angry sex type steez

yea was crazy changed my # .. hit every jump off everynight that week .. when i got back to Baytown i got dropped off at this chicks house an gave her the flowers .. piped away the feelings .. angry sex type steez

Back
Top Bottom